• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

LGM - best way of collecting all ten and the tin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LGM - best way of collecting all ten and the tin?

Cursor

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LGM (Little Green Men) come in a tin with only four random pins out of a possible ten.

http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/pin?id=37624

Any clues on the best way of collecting all ten and the tin?

63679 - Little Green Man Looking Up (LE 200) 1 of 10
63681 - Little Green Man Pointing Up Left (LE 200) 2 of 10
63680 - Little Green Man Singing (LE 600) 3 of 10
63683 - Little Green Man Waving (LE 600) 4 of 10
63682 - Little Green Man Cheering (LE 800) 5 of 10
63685 - Little Green Man Shocked (LE 1600) 6 of 10
63684 - Little Green Man Arms Up (LE 2400) 7 of 10
63677 - Little Green Man Frowning (LE 2400) 8 of 10
63678 - Little Green Man Laughing (LE 3600) 9 of 10
63686 - Little Green Man Pointing Up Right (LE 3600) 10 of 10

TIA

Last edited:
Hi Tia :lgm::lgm:
I am in the UK and have
pin63684
Pin 63684: WDW - Little Green Men - Mystery Tin Collection (LGM Arms Up Only)
Let me know if you would like to trade

Thanks for the offer and the link.

Donna, I checked to see if we have a match from the Pinpics link, can you see if any of my trades interest you? My name is John, not TIA (Thanks In Anticipation) ;)

Stitch2814, I'm not sure how to contact those who have the tin from Pinpics.

I wonder if it's still available new? edit - contacted Disney - Sold out. :(

Last edited:
I meant you could use the option - what could I trade to get this pin?? below the listing but if you click on the 3 for the number of people trading it, you will see 2 of the 3 have there email listed so you could email them perhaps

the tins went on sale at WDW I think last year or it might even have been the summer before, I managed to find all but the two lowest edition LGM by buying tins at the outlet at that time! good luck trying for a complete set!!

OK, I didn't know how to do that email checking, thanks.

berrygood, what do you mean outlet?

I've seen the complete set for sale but it's $500 (£330) :(

they were in the disney outlet at one of the premium malls near WDW, I don't remember which one, sorry. They also had them in company D, I remember my friend who's a cast member picking me some up in there too!

Well I've found a few unopened sets but the postage is more than the tin. :(
As a collector, would you open the tin? Or collect the intact tin and the ten pins separately?

John - are you sure that the tins are unopened?? Personally I'd collect the pins & tin separately - I'm in WDW next month & will keep an eye out with the traders!

It looks like they are Chris, sticker intact. I'll send you a link. I'm pretty sure these are still for sale in WDW because I noticed the label and price, but my memory is terrible these days. Hope you have better luck with the traders at Epcot, nobody turned up on a few days because the weather was too cold. :lgm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back