• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Limited edition Disney dolls! (Gothel, Tiana, Calhoun...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Limited edition Disney dolls! (Gothel, Tiana, Calhoun...)

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi all! I collect dolls, and especially disney dolls and here are my most wanteds!

Right now my priority is the 17" Mother Gothel doll! She is my holy grail of LE dolls :) If you have one please let me know!

1.) She doesn't have to be NIB or anything, she is my most wanted disney doll, I love her so much and I hope that one day I can add her to my collection! I have the Tonner Rapunzel doll ( not the LE disney store 17" blonde doll) and I think this Gothel would be a perfect companion for her! Mother Gothel is one of my favorite villains ( Ursula is my ultimate favorite), and I just love her. The amazing Alex ( Elysionsprincess), and I are trying to work something out where we split the cost of a new Gothel doll and I receive her de-boxed doll, so if anyone has a Gothel please let either of us know! :)

6a013481198b41970c0147e39f1de5970b-250wi

2.) Limited edition 17" Princess Tiana doll
Disney-The-Princess-and-the-Frog-Exclusive-Limited-Edition-18-Inch-Deluxe-Tiana-Doll.jpg

I love Tiana so much, and I'm so bummed that I didn't now about these dolls when she was released! She is one of my favorite princesses and very special to me, and her doll is just gorgeous! She is another of my grail dolls along with mother Gothel. She doesn't have to be brand new in box, as I am a de-boxer, but either way is fine with me so long as I can own her! :)

3.) Limited edition 17" Wedding Rapunzel doll
rapunzel-wedding-doll1.jpg

This doll is absolutely gorgeous! I love weddings so much and this doll is just breathtaking! I love this version of Rapunzel and her veil and her gown and the certificate/ wedding invitation! :drool:

4.) Sgt. Calhoun LE
51Wg8-EXqGL._SY450_.jpg

As a major Wreck it Ralph fan I would love this doll! I could say more, but "flattery don't charge these batteries, civilian." ;)

If anyone has any of these or would like to trade with me, please let me know! I can decorate custom disney shoes as a trade or partial trade as well!:x:

Here is my shoe trading thread:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?38387-OR-TRADE-Custom-disney-shoes

Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
You know that LE 17" Ursula and DFDC Eric & Ariel haven't come out yet? You can just buy them from the Disney Store at retail, Ursula at 1 Oct and Eric & Ariel at Oct 15!

I know they aren't out yet. :)

the thing is I can't buy them, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to pre-trade? Otherwise once they're gone the prices will be even further out of my reach.

Well, the issue with pre-trading these dolls is that their value almost always goes up. ^^; Immediately, usually, especially for the 17" Ursula and DFDC Ariel and Eric set. But you never know, the DFDC dolls lately haven't been selling too well on the second hand market.
Good luck! These things are toughies to get in to.

I know they aren't out yet. :)

the thing is I can't buy them, so I was wondering if anyone wanted to pre-trade? Otherwise once they're gone the prices will be even further out of my reach.

Ah okay, haven't said a thing in that case:). Would love to help you but buying everything myself this fall, so can't afford doubles:(. Good luck!

I should be getting an extra of Ariel, Eric & Ursula. I'll check your trades later. I really only collect Ariel, Rapunzel, Belle and Giselle. And for villains Maleficent & Ursula.

I don't have any current dolls to trade ( just the dolls in my collection), so right now it would just be the custom shoes :) Or pins that I have (not my traders)

Last edited:
Bump!!!

Eric is pending!

Anyone want to help with these?!! :x:

2.) disney Fairytale designer collection Ariel and Eric dolls!

Ariel and Eric are my favorite disney couple and I love Ariel's blue dress! I am in complete love with the design of her dress in this collection!

Ariel.jpg

Please? :x:

Eric and Ursula for sale!!

I have Eric or Ursula for sale!! Sale price $110+15 shipping!!

Hi all! I collect dolls, and especially disney dolls and here are my most wanteds!

Right now my priority is the 18" prince Eric doll from the disney store!! I would love him so much, it would mean the world to me to have him!!!
25j89iu.jpg

1.) Limited edition 17" Mother Gothel doll! She doesn't have to be NIB or anything, she is my most wanted disney doll, I love her so much and I hope that one day I can add her to my collection!

6a013481198b41970c0147e39f1de5970b-250wi

2.) disney Fairytale designer collection Ariel and Eric dolls!

Ariel and Eric are my favorite disney couple and I love Ariel's blue dress! I am in complete love with the design of her dress in this collection!

Ariel.jpg

3.) Limited edition 17" Wedding Rapunzel doll
rapunzel-wedding-doll1.jpg

This doll is absolutely gorgeous! I love weddings so much and this doll is just breathtaking!

If anyone has any of these or would like to trade with me, please let me know! I can decorate custom disney shoes as a trade or partial trade as well!:x:

Here is my shoe trading thread:

http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?38387-OR-TRADE-Custom-disney-shoes

Thank you for looking!

Thank you everyone! I've got Eric! He should be with me soon! :D :love:

Next on the list are my grail dolls:

LE Mother Gothel
LE Tiana

and then
LE Sgt. Calhoun
LE Wedding Rapunzel
LE Rapunzel

Status