• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Little Mermaid Pins WANT TO BUY, TRADE, OR BOTH

Little Mermaid Pins WANT TO BUY, TRADE, OR BOTH

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0

ariel_1446.gif

It sure feels lonely not bumping a thread every day :lol: I realized that I haven't had a wanted thread in awhile and I do have quite a number of Little Mermaid pins on my Wants that I don't have in my signature that perhaps somebody out there has so I figured I'd make this thread to spread the word. These are all the current Little Mermaid pins I want:

IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THESE I'D BE WILLING TO TRADE AND/OR BUY THEM! (depending on the price but please message me since it cannot hurt)

- I'd also like to mention that I am Open to Payment Plans and selling stuff to get some of these pins, so please PM me, text me (though if I didn't give you my number that'd be creepy, but for some of these pins, I'm willing to be creeped out if it means a chance at them ;D) e-mail me, send me a handwritten letter through pigeon mail, knock on my front door (REALLY CREEPY, but once again, for a grail, I'm okay with this) or whatever you have to to contact me!

- Any Defects on the pins (I just don't want counterfeits) I'm also willing to consider for some of them so please contact me and let me know!

- Feel free to Look At My Collection if you want for some of these pins. While I'm much more reserved about trading anything from my Collection (I'd much rather trade from my Trading) for some of these pins I might just say "yes" but if anything it'd only be for the EXTREMELY WANTED, but you never know.

Wanted:

Very Wanted:

(I only want 1 Little Mermaid PODM and whichever 1 I get first is the one I'll stick with but I'm kind of a stickler on the scene so please message me which one, I gravitate to those that take place during "Part Of Your World")

GRAILS (Extremely Wanted Beyond All Belief):

I know some of these seem borderline impossible, but I know they are out there somewhere and I will trade quite heavily for some of them! Please contact me and let me know anything you may find out! Thanks again!

tumblr_lyjrmrAFAX1rnhuhmo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Interested in Pin 80446: WDI - Princesses and Princes on Thrill Rides - Rapunzel & Flynn on Big Thunder Mountain Pin

I dont think I have enough goodness for it though :-/ I have sebastian PTD and this podm (not on card though)
No hard feelings if you arent interested, good luck with your search!!
1374230_10151630098246968_1393450419_n.jpg

Whoops! Just realized this was a wanted for purchase not trade thread. My bad! Well... two free bumps for you

Whoops! Just realized this was a wanted for purchase not trade thread. My bad! Well... two free bumps for you

No, this thread isn't JUST for Trades, I'll edit the title of the thread. I just find that people are more likely to trade or sell in the Sale/Wanted subforum as opposed to the Trading subforum where people are usually ONLY trading and for some of these pins, I have no hope of outright trading for them so multi-trades or purchases would have to apply.

I do have the whole WDI Thrill Set and honestly, I'd rather trade it as a set, I hope you understand.

Hey Arielskellington, what PODM scene do you have out of curiosity? Also, are you interested in anything or just selling? Just trading? Let me know ^_^

No, this thread isn't JUST for Trades, I'll edit the title of the thread. I just find that people are more likely to trade or sell in the Sale/Wanted subforum as opposed to the Trading subforum where people are usually ONLY trading and for some of these pins, I have no hope of outright trading for them so multi-trades or purchases would have to apply.

I do have the whole WDI Thrill Set and honestly, I'd rather trade it as a set, I hope you understand.

Absolutely :)

Thanks Erik! I'm in talks now for a few but I know the higher end ones are gonna be REALLY hard to find, but considering you have 1 of them at the moment, I'm targeting you after it goes up for trade (I'm just gonna keep reminding you cause you don't understand how serious I am about it :lol:)

Back