Little Mermaid Pins WANT TO BUY, TRADE, OR BOTH

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Did it! Considering my Ariel collection, there are some really nice Ariel pins coming out soon and I may want to start getting them :)

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I think I got awesome friends to help me out with the WiR WDI Sorcerer set! YAY! Back to focusing on LM and Anna/Elsa (or soon to be potentially just Elsa...).

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
people are always viewing this thread...a part of me is like "yay!" but another part of me is like "why????" :lol: guess it's cause I haven't updated in awhile.

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
BUMP! Almost 2 weeks without a bump @_@ Well...we're not getting to 2 weeks :D I am getting another pin from my siggy soon :x:

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have Designer Ariel/Eric couples and a LM PODM for trade. I know someone with the impressions pin too. Let me know if you'd like to discuss a possible trade.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Thanks noone :D GOT A GOOD MAIL DAY TODAY!!!!! If you noticed my signature, you will notice one more amazing signature pin has been greyed out. While not a grail, she was perhaps the 3rd hardest pin to get from my signature o_O

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Another bump! New Ariel Silhouette pin came out today. That adds another onto the recently released Triton PTD and Ariel Puzzle Chaser :p

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Aurora doll came out last night as well :) Seems she is on a role for the SB release this year. I'm kind of sad Ariel's year is already over :(

kupo1121

Master Pin Synthesizer
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Wow have the forums been blowing up lately, only a couple days and 4 pages back o_O Art of Aurora and the new Frozen set really must have caused a panic (and it did :lol:).