• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Little Mulan PoDM Auction! Ends Wednesday the 31st of October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Little Mulan PoDM Auction! Ends Wednesday the 31st of October

Romancing_Train

EVERYPONY calm the buck down!
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
I've been trading so much to get things for other people lately that I realized I have gotten like 3-4 pins for myself in the last month! I love my PoDMs but I'd love some new pins! For me! xD

DSC00696.jpg

This is the scene, I know it's not scar or anything...but that's okay :3 Maybe someone who doesn't have one yet will like it!

The things I'd like to have:
Lion King, Marie, other Cat pins (Shere Khan, Sai and AM, Bageera, Figaro, Dinah), and I'm starting a Princess and the Frog collection.
-I love Paris Pins
-Any of the New Halloween pins with Zero or Sparky! (Frankenweenie!)
-Brave
-I like cats and dogs, most Disney animated animals, sparkly things, Paris PTN pins, Paris & Hong Kong rack pins, Anything chibi, or cute or SUPER cute, or shiny...I really like shiny things, I love pins related to most of the 90's animated films (Tarzan, Lion King, Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin etc.), Angel (the pink Stitch?), Tiki Room...yeah..likes lots of things...And pins that are not from america...Tokyo, TDS, HKDL, DLP

Things I don't want:
-Hidden Mickey's unless on my wants, I don't like Pixar pins (except Brave), Star Wars or Peter Pan.
-Just check my COLLECTION. If I have it I don't really want a second one :3 Unless it's the Paris Marie Cupcake pin!
-Anything that's against the rules! (like PM offers, cash or illegal thingamabobs!)

Auction Ends Wednesday the 31st of October at 8PM DLR time.

If this leader board doesn't make sense...please bear with me....didn't go to bed until 3am and had to drive boyfriend to LAX at the buttcrack of dawn 5am and been awake ever sense (it's 830 pm) x_X

Leader board!

-Malafide (That angel pin always gets me...and a KITTY Mewrowr) / Docfish2u (I love UK pins, and the paris lanyard pins, and the ches pin is 1 of 3 of the cats a dog i don't has!)

-DieHardDonald/Starry_Solo/Rocke01 (Great pins all of them, and I'd love ot add them to my collection, it's really hard to say which I'd want most at this moment...but that might be because I'm exhausted, just ate my first meal since 7pm yesterday...)

-SwinginKitten

@starry_solo....I know that feel though too ;A;

Leader board!
-Docfish2u (I love UK pins, and the paris lanyard pins, and the ches pin is 1 of 3 of the cats a dogs cats i don't has!)
-Malafide (That angel pin always gets me...and a KITTY Mewrowr) /Rocke01 (The sally pin would make a good gift for my grandma, she's been kinda down lately)
-DieHardDonald/Starry_Solo
-SwinginKitten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back