• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Little Mulan PoDM Auction! Ends Wednesday the 31st of October

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leader board!
-Docfish2u (I love UK pins, and the paris lanyard pins, and the ches pin is 1 of 3 of the cats a dogs cats i don't has!)
-Malafide (That angel pin always gets me...and a KITTY Mewrowr) /Rocke01 (The sally pin would make a good gift for my grandma, she's been kinda down lately)
-Starry_Solo
-DieHardDonald
-SwinginKitten

LOL.... Your turn to think about it! LOL, I have done a few auctions so I know how this all feels. It's never easy!

Leader board!
-Docfish2u (I love UK pins, and the paris lanyard pins, and the ches pin is 1 of 3 of the cats a dogs cats i don't has!)
-Rocke01 with option 3
-Malafide (That angel pin always gets me...and a KITTY Mewrowr) /
-Starry_Solo
-DieHardDonald
-SwinginKitten

Like I'm gonig through everything and I'm like what is all this I don't even! Everything is just amazing!

Leader board!
-Docfish2u/ Rocke01
-Malafide

(I'm probably the weirdest auctioneer ever ;u Here's a breakdown of what's going on in my head!

-I love Paris pins and I just omg...some many being bid! YAY
-Its the big pin in each persons bid that I think I'm looking at most right now
-I also consider how much a person wants a pin
-I always feel bad at the end of an auction because everyone can't win Dx

I just spent a good amount of time looking at your wants trying to figure out a trade for another pin! WTH xD

I think...um...idk D:

Leader board!
- Rocke01 / jeffluvsstitch
-Docfish2u
-Malafide

Gotta at least give this a try because I really want a mulan Podm If not such is life. Pin 86668: Disney Store Europe - Young Charlotte and Tiana Pin 91895: DLP - Rapunzel Purple Glitter Handbag (Tangled)

Status
Not open for further replies.