• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: LK PoDM ... Looking for pins to hand out as treats on Oct 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: LK PoDM ... Looking for pins to hand out as treats on Oct 31st

Alexjr1967

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok so borrowing King Neptunes idea to hopefully get some pins to hand out Oct 31st to the Trick or Treaters.

Ok so for about the past 5 years at Holloween aside from the tyipical candy... I would at randomly give out "collectable coins" either Susan B. Anthony $1 coins, $1 Eisenhower(silver dollar), JFK half dollars, Buffalo Nickles, and or wheat pennies. Last year I started to give out a few disney pins to the kids dressed up in something Disney related in addition to coins not always together but in addition to the candy... Its my hope that at the very least it sparks an interesting conversation when the kids get home and go through their haul of goodies and possibly spark a life long hobby ... Personally I've been collecting coins since I was little so it is possible.

Ok so I'm going to auction off a Lion King PoDM to the highest # of pins bid! The Image below is of the actual pin you will recieve. Any "Disney Pin" is welcome OE,HM, or Scrappers (my lil brother and I refer to them as S's). This is going to be a short 2 day auction that will end Wensday Oct 17th @ 8PM DLR time ... so theres time for the pins to arrive prior to the 31st

I won't be posting a leader board as it should be straight foward who is in the lead...

SAM_0213.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back