Loki Charms Cereal

coblj003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I’m just curious, was anyone here actually able to get this vs the normal bots? Honestly speaking, Disney got a very viral way to promote their new marvel D+ series. Unless someone was lucky enough to get it 1st hand, would they actually consider buying this from a 3rd party for (+$100 currently) outside of having it signed by Tom Hiddleston himself...

pretty_Omi

Resident Smol Wolf
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I hope she already knows but just in case: @pretty_Omi
Wouldn't have mattered by then lol, but yes I knew.

It was... a mess. The whole presale part of it wasn't clear at ALL. From how I read it, you needed a code to enter at time of sale, since I also never saw anywhere to input it beforehand? (Might have all been claimed by the time I got there of course).
The remaining boxes were supposed to go live at 8ampst/11am est, and I was on the site at 8am, and the page wouldn't refresh from asking for your presale info. When the site finally switched over around 8:10, they were all sold out. Friend who collects FUNKO's said someone apparently cracked the code for the link from the presale to where it would auto add the box to your cart, and posted it somewhere, so yeah, they got swallowed up by bots... the evidence is all over the auction site. I dunno why they only limited it to 3k boxes, I just think how much $$$ they could have made having them as open order for a period and printing as many boxes as would sell, or just putting it in stores... oh well.

Oh, and I do not personally know or follow a single Marvel/Loki fan across all my social media who succeeded in getting a box.

timeerkat

Your Friend Who Likes To Play
Rating - 100%
325   0   0
Wouldn't have mattered by then lol, but yes I knew.

It was... a mess. The whole presale part of it wasn't clear at ALL. From how I read it, you needed a code to enter at time of sale, since I also never saw anywhere to input it beforehand? (Might have all been claimed by the time I got there of course).
The remaining boxes were supposed to go live at 8ampst/11am est, and I was on the site at 8am, and the page wouldn't refresh from asking for your presale info. When the site finally switched over around 8:10, they were all sold out. Friend who collects FUNKO's said someone apparently cracked the code for the link from the presale to where it would auto add the box to your cart, and posted it somewhere, so yeah, they got swallowed up by bots... the evidence is all over the auction site. I dunno why they only limited it to 3k boxes, I just think how much $$$ they could have made having them as open order for a period and printing as many boxes as would sell, or just putting it in stores... oh well.

Oh, and I do not personally know or follow a single Marvel/Loki fan across all my social media who succeeded in getting a box.

I hope no one buys them and they are stuck with the boxes.