• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL London taxi vinylmation

VINYL London taxi vinylmation

scrumpman

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Just been on disney store UK they have some London taxi vinylmation for £5 !!!
Cool I just purchased one hopefully it will arrive lol!! don t think they will last long!!!
just thought I d say incase anyone want to try n get one.

Hi,
Yeah that is annoying but do you know why its zoo cheap?? its bizarre lol its it only on per transaction or address?

Hi,
Yeah that is annoying but do you know why its zoo cheap?? its bizarre lol its it only on per transaction or address?

It's cheap purely for the fact Disney want rid of them I guess. Since they were only exclusive to London stores (or originally, just the Oxford Street store), I don't think they sold as many as they ordered. Although, I only keep seeing the Taxi and not the Bus, so clearly the Taxi wasn't as popular as the Bus. I'm not sure why it's only only giving you the drop down option to buy one, since I'd want to buy two.

I wanted to buy two to make the shipping more reasonable. And apparently you can't use gift cards from ds.com on ds.co.uk.

I was at the DS in Oxford Street 2 weeks ago and they were still selling the bus (which I bought the previous time), but no taxis.

I don't think they sold too well with the GP of the UK. I would have thought it would be better for them to sell them to Americans. Just as they should try selling American themed Vinylmation to UK Guests. There seems to be a fascination with things outside our own countries. For instance, and this is just my own personal preference, I really don't like these vinylmation. But I absolutely love some of the ones from NY!

I wonder why ds.com cards don't work on there, is there the same number of numbers (haha)?

As far as I know, it's because the US and UK web stores aren't connected at all. An example being that the Disney UK and Disney US require different customer accounts for their sites, even if the same email address is used on both, and so, the US number wouldn't be recognised on the UK system.

Back