• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Look at the wonderful trades I did at Epcot tables!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the wonderful trades I did at Epcot tables!

Damiens pins

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I've just come back from Wdw after having 21 days there I'm missing it already! Lol any way I did some really awesome trades when I was there the people I traded with where very nice except the one person who was adamant that the ds uk pins are the same as Jerry Leigh pins and that his open edition pin is worth more than my pins I kept telling him that these are limited edition pins are worth more than the Jerry Leigh pins but that man wouldn't have it so I just said i will leave it but he wasn't going to ruin it for me I then went to the other table and managed to trade for 4 podh pins and I managed to finish my Pixar shorts mystery boxset with the 2 chasers that's all I needed and I managed to get them and would like to thank all the lovely traders I managed to trade with any way here they are

image1_zpsmizpsnz7.jpg

When I was at epcot a month ago to the day. Hard to believe its been that long already. Anyhoo there was a lady sitting at a food place in the area of the. Coke building and she had 4 big books of pins on the table. I wish I could of looked but didn't want to be rude. I knew pin collecting was huge but never thought like that.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Amazing finds!!

When I was at epcot a month ago to the day. Hard to believe its been that long already. Anyhoo there was a lady sitting at a food place in the area of the. Coke building and she had 4 big books of pins on the table. I wish I could of looked but didn't want to be rude. I knew pin collecting was huge but never thought like that.

Question for both @Damiens pins and @JechtAuron .. What time and days do you find the people at the epcot tables?
I want to be more active at trading with epcot next time I visit WDW <3

I don't know where the epcot tables are. Time I saw the lady was prob 11 am. Sorry I can't be of more help

What a great haul from trading, Damien! Congratulations! There are still plenty of great traders who hang out at the Epcot tables. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back