• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Look at these!!! So cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at these!!! So cool!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So I recently came over this collection. I dont collect stamps, did as a kid but this was too cool to turn down when I got offered to take on this whole collection.

What do you think? I havent decided what to do with them yet. Might keep them or trade or sell. I really like them. But please let me know if any of you collect stamps or need any of these. I have doubles of several of them as well becasue I did have a few Disney stamps from when I was a kid.

2xcFIrj.jpg

BNkOl3H.jpg

1YjjDVv.jpg

JWl0F0M.jpg

HuNJ1L9.jpg

4SRBueK.jpg

Toxsi59.jpg

4RAS0oS.jpg

sE1pseu.jpg

ig43TqY.jpg

g99OIhl.jpg

y3Ni2BU.jpg

9SVlAfc.jpg

RI88gZW.jpg

Wow, those are really cool! They're very fun and colorful. I don't collect stamps but if I did I would love to have those in a collection, but no, I collect way too much as it is! Congrats on your new collection!

I love (and collect) the Disney stamps. They really are very nice and fun. But there are sooooooooo many of them out there. (Many different countries released them over many years.) You have a lot of fun ones there. Enjoy them! And if you decide you really want to collect them, send me a note and I'll provide you some thoughts from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back