• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for 2010 and 2011 Figments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 2010 and 2011 Figments

cashultzie

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello, my name is Carol and I haven't traded pins in over a year. Am feeling the urge to fall off the non-trading wagon :lol:

Am wondering if anyone has any of the 2010 or 2011 Figments that are on my "wants" list available for trade. Currently, I have all my traders listed on the "Make us an offer so we can 'make room for baby'" thread on the sale board, BUT I really can't resist trying to trade for some of the newer Figments I don't currently have. Will make any reasonable trade for whatever off of our list (as long as we still have it).

yea! a fellow figment collector!

I have a couple you're looking for and would be willing to trade them for other figments.
let me know!

Hi, I dont have any figment but I do have 1 pin on your wants - would you be interested?
pin2255

Pin 2255: WDW - Beginning the Millennium Together (Mickey & Minnie)

Welcome & Happy Trading !
I have this one, but if I sell it, I need to get what I paid for it . It's unopened and mint . Let Me Know if your interested !

pin76948

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back