• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for a Pin Bag, Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Pin Bag, Please!
Thanks for posting, Dan! Those bags are great, I have a friend who is a diehard Figment fan, but alas, they're not quite what I'm looking for.

I think Clara has saved the day with this one - looks like she'll be picking up a hot pink pin bag for me at DLR!! <3 Thank you, PrincessxJasmine89 for sharing yours, and Clara for helping me get it! I can't wait!

Now let's find a pin bag for MMiano!!

Glad you got one!! Thanks!!!

So excited!!! Got my very first pin trading bag yesterday at Disneyland as an early birthday parents from my parents. Can't wait to organize all the pins I have and put them in there instead of all the bags and boxes they are in now. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back