• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking for Bambi Bradford exchange pin- have some to trade

SOLD! Looking for Bambi Bradford exchange pin- have some to trade

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Bradford Exchange pins looking for:
Bambi (willing to trade or purchase for)

Bradford Exchange pins for trade:

Princess and the Frog (card available)
Jungle Book (card available)
101 Dalmatians (card available)
Pocahontas (card available)
Fantasia (no card available) pending?

Last edited:
bump - in the off chance that any of these pins would work as trades for my 'looking to purchase' pins, let me know. These are currently the only traders we have available so if they could find new homes in hopes of finding some of our old favorites then awesome ;)

Trade may be pending for Bambi, but bumping this in that we'd be happy to trade/purchase another one in case the other one doesn't work out for the understandable reason that I realized we didn't have the fantasia card after the fact. We didn't realize we had placed that one in our books already, so must have packed away the card in the closet >.<

Thanks so much for any help! :)

Back