• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking For: Beloved Tales

SOLD! Looking For: Beloved Tales

mybabykelly

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
297   0   0
Recently rediscovered my itch for Beloved Tales. If you have any of the four below that you plan to trade/sell, please let me know :)

Last edited:
95b140ef2297b441409e49eb5188cc0f.jpg

Last edited:
Last one from the set that I need, hoping to find it to catch up. Really hoping this set continues on because it has been my favorite HM set in awhile!

If you have it available, please drop your Pinpics username and I can check if we have any matches :) Thank you!!!

Hello, Kelly! I have the Peter Pan D if you are still looking for it. I’ve managed to collected all 5 in the parks but traded the Aurora for something Monsters Inc. related. As I said, I obtained them via trade within the park so I’m unsure if they are scrappers or legit, here’s a pic for you to review yourself.
1f7f51bf3a831a66d5091c75445c1981.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello, Kelly! I have the Peter Pan D if you are still looking for it. I’ve managed to collected all 5 in the parks but traded the Aurora for something Monsters Inc. related. As I said, I obtained them via trade within the park so I’m unsure if they are scrappers or legit, here’s a pic for you to review yourself.
1f7f51bf3a831a66d5091c75445c1981.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi @Bimkels you are awesome for reaching out :) I was able to find the Peter Pan a few weeks back but I SUPER appreciate the offer. This is an amazing set!

Back