Looking for Cork Boards

Discussion in 'Other Disney Collectibles' started by HaydenM, Jun 6, 2019.

1. HaydenM

HaydenM Member

0   0   0

Hello!
    I am in the market for some more cork boards to display my pins on. If anybody has any that they are selling, I would be more than happy to buy them from you. I will take cork boards of any size.
    Thanks and happy pinning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    151   0   0

Check out the dollar store, Daiso, Target, and Walmart! It would probably be cheaper for you to get a new cork board in person than to pay someone to ship one to you, unless you’re looking for something special or a customized board of some type.

HaydenM likes this.
  3. HaydenM

HaydenM Member

0   0   0

Thank you so much. I bought my current ones from Ikea but I didn’t even think of going to the Dollar Store!

SoraPandora likes this.
  4. stratasfan

stratasfan Member

0   0   0

We bought ours years ago from Walmart. However, you can also go to JoAnne's or Hobby Lobby or Michael's (or whatever like that you have where you live) and get the cork-covered foamcore and cut a piece to go inside a frame. That makes a different change sometimes! Depending on the room and the decor! :)

5. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    296   0   0

I always get mine from either Target when they have them on sale or from Joann Fabrics with coupons.

6. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I have great luck at a local good Will or second hand store...plus all kinds of cool frames you can convert to pin boards

7. daniegurl88

daniegurl88 New Member

0   0   0

Checking your local thrift stores is a great option for this, that's where I recently found mine and it was super affordable too :)

8. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Member

0   0   0

Does anyone know of any current pin boards that are a decent thickness, and where? I've found a bunch of boards at Target and Walmart but the cork seems very thin and they've got such hard backing, I'm afraid of breaking a pin.

FoolishMortal71 likes this.
  9. akarih

akarih Resident Meme Lord

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I got mine at the craft store AC Moore, if you have a Michael's or another craft store near you, you'd probably have some luck there.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk