• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for DLR Classic D Collections and Mystery Stamps (*Will Buy Some!*)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for DLR Classic D Collections and Mystery Stamps (*Will Buy Some!*)

Story

I Dream of Disney ;D
Rating - 100%
281   0   0
Hi guys! :)

I just went through my pins (Finally! :hsd:) and I have some pins that I'm looking for and a few pins I was hoping to trade.

All pins come in good condition unless indicated otherwise (just one- see special note on Minnie Silhouette DLR mystery pin)

Open to Selling too to help get the ones I need!

Pins I'm Primarily Looking for:

Classic D DLR Collection:

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad (May)

Mystery Stamp Collection Non Chasers - Castle:

Chip and Dale
Stitch
Donald
Mickey
Goofy

Tinker Bell - found!
Pluto - found!
Minnie - found!
Daisy - found!
Classic D Monorail - found!

Pins I'm Trading:

PinPic Ids are all listed here: writerkay's trades

*special note* Minnie Silhouette Pin has a hard to see imperfection in the white area- otherwise good condition*

68ec471d-1.jpg

9053c7d3-1.jpg

be2cd795-1.jpg

b1d32b5c.jpg

Added 7/13/11:

pin82574

I know I don't have many, but hopefully we'll be able to work something out :) Please feel free to ask me any questions and thanks for looking! :wavey:

---------

Trading Pin 12874: DLR - One Hundred Mickeys Pin Series (MM 041) - First Class Traveler
Sold Cruise Line Mickey 3D Vinylmation Pin

Last edited:
Wish I could help you out but I dont have anything you're looking for. Sorry and good luck on your pin quest!

Thank you! :) yeah I was going through my pins and had an awesome idea (well awesome in my humble opinion :lol:) for a pin page using the classic d collection and the stamps- only problem is I need to catch up :doh:

Best wishes on your pin quests as well! I'm rooting for you to get the dumbo scenes you are wanting! :)

Last edited:
List and trades updated! Thanks so much! :hsd:

I'd also be interested in trade/purchases if anyone is interested or outright planking to purchase pins that are soon to be released.

Thanks again for looking! :)

List updated, adding that I am willing to buy some since I know I don't have very many left to trade. Thanks so much for all the help so far! :)

Is this the pin you're looking for?
Pin 82753: Pin Trading Stamp Collection - Castle - Goofy (CHASER)

Or this one:
Pin 82752: Pin Trading Stamp Collection - Castle - Goofy

I have the 1st (chaser) for sale as I did not see any pins on your trade list that I needed.

Is this the pin you're looking for?
Pin 82753: Pin Trading Stamp Collection - Castle - Goofy (CHASER)

Or this one:
Pin 82752: Pin Trading Stamp Collection - Castle - Goofy

I have the 1st (chaser) for sale as I did not see any pins on your trade list that I needed.

Thanks so much but I'm actually just looking for the colored ones so I'm looking for the second goofy.

Thanks though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back