• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for Pin 79505: DSF - Pin Trader's Sundae Tinker Bell Pin Cherry plate - GWP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Pin 79505: DSF - Pin Trader's Sundae Tinker Bell Pin Cherry plate - GWP

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
There is an interesting description for

on pinpics. It says: "This pin seem to be a tiny bit thinner than some other DSF pins. The cones don't
go all the way to the edge on her feet or wings."

The pin described as "thin" and "cones do not go the edge" raises some red flags for me. In addition to that, I found that pin on a CM lanyard during my WDW trip in May of 2010, yet the release date shows as August on Pinpics.

I can't help wondering if the person who described this pin got it in person from DSF or via a trade/sale?

Is there anyone by any chance who got this directly from DSF?

I've purchased a few pin trader's delight pins at DSF in the last few weeks, and two of the pins that I got this year didn't have the cones go all the way to the edge. The maleficent is the only pin trader's delight pin that I bought that has the cones run all the way.

I bought one of ebay but I cannot tell if mine is real or not.

Merryweather, I have this pin in my collection that I personally got from DSF. I looked at the back of my pin & it matches the description on PinPics.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back