• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for pin value information

Looking for pin value information

Commissar

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello all!

Recently found several pins I may want to sell, but I have no idea where to find any value information. I tried Pin & Pop, but was unable to find the pins listed there. Does anyone have any other suggestions? or maybe someone here knows the value?

I would of course post links to the pictures, but this is my first post :)

One of them is a Disneyland Passholder exclusive, I believe from 2017, Haul-o-ween Cars Land.

I don't find any sold listings on eBay either.

26 wanting and 10 trading is above average demand for pinpics. But not spectacular demand.

LE 1000 is moderate for LE size. Low LE is usually under 400.

But that pin might be rarer than it appears on the surface.

Based on info available, That's all I have... Hopefully others will weigh in with other value ideas.

Back