• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking for pins to add to my Robin Hood collection HELP

Looking for pins to add to my Robin Hood collection HELP

piratecris

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am looking for Robin Hood pins for my collection. I have all the ptd's so far other then the Sheriff and Skippy. Also looking for non ptd pins, please let me know if you have any you don't want in your collection.

Thank you!!

I thought that I would help by listing the Robin Hood pins I do have so far. Below you will find the pinpins #'s of the ones I do have already.

Pin 95857 Disney Couples - Mystery Pack - Rpbin Hood and Maid Marian ONLY
Pin 88843 WDI Sorcerer hats Mystery pin collection Villains #3 Prince John
Pin 66730 DisneyShopping.com - Christmas 2008 World of Disney Mystery Pin Set (Robin Hood Only)
Pin 97211 WDW - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Disney Birds - Allan-a-Dale
Pin 6284 Villain Lenticular - Prince John
Pin 8268 Little John

Pin 97413 DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Sir Hiss #1 - GWP
Pin 101281 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Robin Hood - GWP
Pin 101334 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Prince John - GWP
Pin 101288 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Alan-A-Dale - GWP
Pin 101405 DSSH - Pin Traders Sundae - Friar Tuck - GWP
Pin 101535 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Little John - GWP
Pin 101797 DSSH - Pin Trader's Sundae - Maid Marion - GWP

Thank you, I know. I wish that they would come out with some more. I would be happy to see some cute open edition ones. A girl can hope more will come out someday.

Back