• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ISO Looking for Teeny Beanie Babies!

ISO Looking for Teeny Beanie Babies!

GroguFan

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Hello, Fellow Pin Traders!

I'm hoping that (like us) some of you collect more than just Disney Pins. :D
After having given away all our teeny Beanie Babies with the dolls that we fixed up over the past couple of years, I now have a new idea for a photo shoot -- and you guessed it, I need some teeny Beanies. Sis and I want to do a set-up to look like us collecting Beanies in the late 1990s. So, we are looking for any of the teenies that represent the beanies from that era/
If any of you have teeny Beanies (they'd need to be really nice to new condition), I'd appreciate hearing about them.
Thanks so much!!

Last edited:
Hello, Fellow Pin Traders!

I'm hoping that (like us) some of you collect more than just Disney Pins. :D
After having given away all our teeny Beanie Babies with the dolls that we fixed up over the past couple of years, I now have a new idea for a photo shoot -- and you guessed it, I need some teeny Beanies.
If any of you have teeny Beanies (they'd need to be really nice to new condition) that you would be willing to sell or trade, I'd appreciate hearing about them.
Thanks so much!!
I have tons of them. I will go check what I have and let you know.

I have a lot of bears (all different), monkeys, grimace, a sheep, a koala, and an elephant.
A few are missing tags. Some are still in bags

Back