• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Looking to make Pre-Trade Prior to August Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Looking to make Pre-Trade Prior to August Event

CaptHookFan

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hey DPF,

I'm looking to make trades prior to the event in August - I will be there 8/10-8/14 - we can make the trades in person to save on shipping

My Pinpics is the same as here - CaptHookFan

Feel free to message me, I'm sure we can work out trades

Really looking for the grails I have listed - However, I am open to trading for anything else on my wants list.

Wow! You got tons of very nice pins from my wants list. But alas, I have nothing from yours.

Best of luck on your trading!

Hi, you have many pins on my Wants list but I have no matches to you. Take a look at my pins on PinPics (Figment919) and maybe something will pop up, thanks.
I am not going to the Event but I will be at the Coronado to meet friends on Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back