• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Looking to trade away Dead End, LE 100 completer & other mystery road signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking to trade away Dead End, LE 100 completer & other mystery road signs

Whitesquirrel

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi all,

I have the Dead End Mystery Road sign, the LE 100 completer, the Trade/yield, and historical pin site road signs to trade
What I'd like to do is trade them for equivalent eBay type value for example the completer is worth 100+ so I'd like to trade that for 3 pins worth 30 each or 2 worth 50, if yours is worth $140 then we can trade my completer and another non dead end road sign (I am valuing the dead end to be $135 ish, the completer 105 ish, and the other two 35-45$)
I am most interested in getting the following pins in exchange (but please send any offers of pins from my pinpics wants list via message here or direct email, or pinpics if you prefer though since it is likely to be a multi that might be difficult. My email is
ebabystuff@gmail.com)

Most wanted:

27203 captain hook on tic toc carousel horse
30991 micheal with tink in hat
41291 donald's butt in philharmagic sign
***42407 DSF chicken little aliens
39520 Mickey and minnie dancing at jukebox in 50's outfits
*****50670 chip and Dale campfire day at the beach
53739 Germany Jessica
***57393 chip and Dale as woody and buzz
**60225 tink as 1950's waitress
***60391 chip and Dale in kilts
***72908 high school tink
*****73663 jumbo Jessica as Ursula
**73664 Jessica as Hook
*****73493 tink as evil queen
80551 jessica as mad hatter
33733 chip and Dale carrying peanut butter
1117 Scuttle from little mermaid
The return to never land premiere lost boys dressed as animals 9857, 9856, 9860,
16228 dancing napkin from beauty and the beast
5486 Max from little mermaid
3373 or 3369 the armoire or footstool from beauty and the beast

I am VERY interested in the Dead End pin but not sure I have anything you are looking for. Feel free to take a look and let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back