• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Lotso Disney Land Resort Shanghai

Lotso Disney Land Resort Shanghai

TonkaToy

Scrapper Spotter!
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Thoughts on this pin?
It actually looks legit, but I'm always suspicious of the ones out of Shanghai that I find in Florida.

Traded it today from a board at Hollywood Studios.

Bottom left has slight border issue...

744e250f04250be1062b7a106888d07a.jpg
ce0ac1b57f6329b535b8e5038d1dc692.jpg

We found Woody from that set at WDW 2-3 years ago. Back also has some edge print issues like yours but the rest of the pin looks good. I think it’s prob legit (having also gotten new releases in the past year straight from the parks that have also had backstamp issues - like the villain butterflies).

Edit: just saw @stratasfan mention she has both fake and real…. Maybe she can voice an opinion here

Last edited:
Back