• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Love is Magical product showcase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love is Magical product showcase

berrygood

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
So the link is on whats happing but I keep getting a page cannot be found notification, is it just me?? am I simply too keen to see all the pretty princess pins?? someone please help!!!

Yup, the link is broken.

Update:

From the What's HapPINing blog:

LoveIsLogo_400.jpg

Love Is Magical
February 5, 2011
Epcot® - Wonders Pavilion

--------------------------------------------------

Guests of all ages are invited to attend a magical event filled with love, trading and desserts at Love Is Magical on February 5, 2011.

This ticketed event will be held at the Wonders Pavilion in Epcot® from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Event admission is $50 per guest.

(Event admission does not include Theme Park admission to Epcot® but is required to attend.)

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Please note - registration for this event will open on Wednesday, November 17 at 2:00 p.m. (EST).

EVENT ADMISSION INCLUDES:

• First opportunity to pre-purchase limited edition items via a random selection process.
  • Enjoy a delicious dessert buffet (menu to be posted soon)
  • Receive three (3) coupons for themed trading activities and games.
  • A limited edition commemorative gift.
  • Opportunity to participate in a silent auction containing unique and collectible items.
  • Opportunity to meet Product Developers and Artists from Disney Theme Park Merchandise.

All information is subject to change including but not limited to dates, times, artwork, release dates, edition sizes and retail prices.

Additional Information

Love Is Magical - Product Showcase (10 Pages - 2MB)

getacro.gif

Note: Adobe Acrobat is needed to access these documents.

well that makes me feel better that its not just me, now I can go back to just being sad about not yet being able to see the new pins before bed!

will there be any Stitch pins??? Plus when is this Love Is Magical thing anyway and where?

I dont know about any Stitch pins, although I think I remember seeing a Lilo and Stitch postcard set when they pre-viewed pins at Trade City, but the event itself is going to be at WDW in February next year, its a one day pin trading event and the registration opens tomorrow. All the detail is on odpt except, of course for a working link to the product showcase!

The pins are absolutely gorgeous, but the only thing that I would need for my collection is Item #3 - the Jumbo Cupid Spinner (and that's because of the Cheshire Cat on it). If anyone is going and would be willing to help me out, I would be forever grateful (I can't make it to the event and I can't see sponsoring someone to get just one pin).

will there be any Stitch pins??? Plus when is this Love Is Magical thing anyway and where?

The event is going to be on 5 February 2011, at the Wonders Pavilion in Epcot. And yes, there will be a Stitch pin; Item #5 (Love is Rock 'n) is Lilo and Stitch on a roller coaster.

I wish they had more single pins and less box sets. I really do like the puppy love set though.

Interesting I am delighted to say the pins left me cold I dont need to sponsor and my credit card is happy. I think I am becoming more picky in my old age! Or the 7000 in my collection
Jacqui

Did anyone else notice how they made a HUGE typo error on the advertising page? http://eventservices.disney.go.com/pintrading/event?id=53051

On that link above they say the event is from 10 AM to 6 PM but when I registered and got the e-mail confirmation it said that the event is from 1 PM to 6 PM?

I wonder which one is the correct time? I'm really hoping its 10 AM to 6 PM but I have a feeling that this isn't the case :(

Oh well, still excited to go!!! :)

Looking forward to going to the event but not crazy about the pins. I would have like some more single pins also. Since I'm a villian fan this one will be nice to have.

Nicole and JoAnne, as I've said, I just need #3 - the Jumbo Cupid Spinner (not enough, IMO, to justify a sponsorship - and I certainly can't make it to the event), so if either of you could help me out on your RSPs, that would be SOOOOO appreciated. :)

Yay princess pins!! registration completed, although I think I'll be sending my friend as I've yet to locate a cheap enough flight from the UK. I just hope that since it probably is only going to be a half day event that they are giving us plenty of stuff, especially since registration is half the cost the three day event in sept/aug usually is!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back