• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Lovely zap on a bad day

ZAPPED! Lovely zap on a bad day

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
I do not get zapped too often, but when I do get zapped it is always around bad times and they lift me up.

The heat and buncha loud kids in the local library got to me yesterday, I came home with the worst headache ever. Slightest noise drilled in my brain and light was evil.
I went to bed at 4 pm after taking 2 motrins until this morning.

I have seen a package on the kitchen counter few hrs ago. It was from Judy. You know how she loves to pack. But this one was soo cute, complete with a pirates card and the little pirate bag. How do you find these things Judy??

Finally, after careful use of scissors, I managed to reach the pin inside:

pin28929

Isn't she georgeous???

Thank you Judy. Yesterday was a lousy day, but today started just lovely after finding your package.:hsd:

*Edit* Until I read your post in Anything Goes, I had not realized this is start of a new month too. Now, you made my month start nice as well.

Last edited:
Hi Selen
Theres no need to thank me ,my friend.You stood by me as others did the last few days,I had to do something
to thank you..and I saw your own list and did not see that pin,so thats why its yours now

Thanks again.Judy

Back