Trading: LUCA Happy Meal toys

btowndude

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have an extra Alberto Color Changing toy or a Luca Color Changing toy to trade for a MONA LISA (FISH) or a MACHIVELLI (CAT) toy.
UPDATE: Trades for MONA LISA and MACHIVELLI toys have been completed. I still have an ALBERTO Color Changing toy to trade.

Last edited:

krand1276

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
We just got two of these Machiavelli ones yesterday, if you still need one.

e5688208e03aecbf30b0fa835458b9c4.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Abyssinian28

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I have a funny story about this!

I got one of these happy meals- this was either before the movie was out, or before I had seen it. So when I pulled the toy out, I looked at it, and thought, "huh. This character looks just like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo!". Then a few seconds later I saw the print on the wrap- it WAS Shaggy! I guess they ran out of Luca toys, and slipped some Scooby-Doo into the boxes!

coblj003

DPF Charter Member
DPF Correspondent
Rating - 100%
44   0   1
I have a funny story about this!

I got one of these happy meals- this was either before the movie was out, or before I had seen it. So when I pulled the toy out, I looked at it, and thought, "huh. This character looks just like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo!". Then a few seconds later I saw the print on the wrap- it WAS Shaggy! I guess they ran out of Luca toys, and slipped some Scooby-Doo into the boxes!
I think that was batch one before and that’s too bad for you; my kids loved the movie and I’m liking that have some themed bath toys versus what could have been the generic norm…

Anisemurphy

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh man! I would love to get a Machiavelli! I bought a few of the toys at my local McDonald's but they didn't have the ill-tempered kitty. I'll post which ones I have when I get home.