• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Mad woman laughing here!

ZAPPED! Mad woman laughing here!

Merryweather

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
408   0   0
Well, as mad as I may be, dear Laura (lwrn2) is not far behind.

Our zaps must have crossed each other in the mail along with a vintage card from her.

I mean, c'mon ... both of us even used vintage cards unbeknownst to each other :lol:

The pin? It is a beauty from my wants

pin88039

Thank you dear Laura for the wonderful, beautiful pin. I am happy, humbled and spoiled :)

Hee hee! I am so glad you like it! What can I say, mad minds think alike, I guess.

You don't know how it killed me to sit here and not ask you 100 times "did you check your mail? did you check your mail? did it come? did it come?" like a 4 year old. :)

Back