• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Magical Mashup Giveaway

Completed Game: Magical Mashup Giveaway

summerskin

I control the weather
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
All Aboard the Express to this Mashup Mess of a Giveaway!

giphy.gif

I've recently started collecting some Harry Potter pins and want to share some of that here. Everyone who participates will win something Disney AND Harry Potter.

The Giveaway will run until Thursday 9/23 at 8 PM PST(EXTENDED DUE TO SOME REAL LIFE BUSY STUFF)

There will be a variety of ways to wins prizes.

Last edited:
Everyone who enters will get a Tokyo pressed penny, Harry Potter stickers, and a Disney or Harry Potter postcard from me.
EXAMPLES of some I have
IJyFDwK.png

There will be a winner from each house decided by randomizer; so 4 winners with you winning your house specific pins and a random Loungefly princess pin.

3Ctzzau.png

Everyone who enters will be entered into a randomizer for the grand prize of some Harry Potter pins and an Alice Adorbs Caterpillar.

hMF317L.png

Guessing Zap Prize
If you guess the character, you get to choose one of these pins for yourself and one to zap to any other entrant.

QzrUhWG.png

Assign a Character Prize
JTrd3cw.png

Last edited:
BASIC ENTRY
Everyone who tells me their Hogwarts House will be considered entered and will receive a prize. They are also entered for their house specific prize and the grand prize.

ZAP PRIZE
The first person to guess my favorite character wins a pin for themselves and one to zap to any other entrant.
Hints: It's not the giant squid(that's my favorite creature and second favorite character). The character is in both the books and the movies.

CHARACTER PRIZE
Assign a character from any Disney Intellectual Property to your Hogwarts House that you would both belong in. A randomizer will be used to determine the winner.

Last edited:
Short answer: Ravenclaw

Long answer: I’ve always maintained I could be happy anywhere but Slytherin. When I did the official Pottermore sorting hat test, I got a hat stall. I tied on Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff so the hat just had me pick between the two in the end and I picked Ravenclaw. When I told my best friend I had taken the quiz, she said, “So which did you get, Gryffindor or Ravenclaw? You’re obviously one of those two.” I think this proves my point that I could be anything but Slytherin and probably that I picked correctly with Ravenclaw.

Short answer: Ravenclaw

Long answer: I’ve always maintained I could be happy anywhere but Slytherin. When I did the official Pottermore sorting hat test, I got a hat stall. I tied on Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff so the hat just had me pick between the two in the end and I picked Ravenclaw. When I told my best friend I had taken the quiz, she said, “So which did you get, Gryffindor or Ravenclaw? You’re obviously one of those two.” I think this proves my point that I could be anything but Slytherin and probably that I picked correctly with Ravenclaw.

I got the same hat stall!!!! (I hear hat stalls are fairly rare on Pottermore.) But I chose Hufflepuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never gotten anything other than Gryffindor and my husband describes me as the beater of the Gryffindor Quidditch team akin to a human bludger like the twins.
My husband is a Ravenclaw with strong Hufflepuff tendencies. My older daughter is a Gryffindor and the younger one is too young to figure out but will probably be a Gryffindor because all the other women in my family are(me, her sister, my mom, my grandmother).

The first challenge has been posted. The first person to guess my favorite character will win a pin AND a pin to zap to any other participant. There are some hints and photos of the prizes in the housekeeping posts. The pins are from a broken up Disney Japan set.

Back