• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: Magical Mashup Giveaway

Completed Game: Magical Mashup Giveaway
I had a health emergency over the weekend and spent most of yesterday in the hospital. I am home recovering and will be fine with a few days of rest. I will get everything shipped over the weekend or early next week.
Rest up and feel better soon!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Got my magical mashup winnings! Thank you for a fun giveaway @summerskin!

b196705071d543b4c7ae0608c3c5e76d.jpg

e9ae4dc9496df29951008b46b2793066.jpg

I like the necklace but I cannot figure out what it is. I’m thinking it’s def part of this HP giveaway and not the other Tokyo toiletries giveaway if anyone can help, plz do!

EDIT: I got bamboozled apparently the necklace IS from the other giveaway hahaha oops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my magical mashup winnings! Thank you for a fun giveaway @summerskin!

b196705071d543b4c7ae0608c3c5e76d.jpg

e9ae4dc9496df29951008b46b2793066.jpg

I like the necklace but I cannot figure out what it is. I’m thinking it’s def part of this HP giveaway and not the other Tokyo toiletries giveaway if anyone can help, plz do!

EDIT: I got bamboozled apparently the necklace IS from the other giveaway hahaha oops!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That looks like it’s Gellert Grindlewald’s Pendant from Fantastic Beasts…

Thank you so much for the contest prize as well the little extra such as the cool postcards, stickers, and TDR penny. Also got some spare Mickey backs and crafting material to try out…
6yEdMOn.jpg

Thank you so much again for your generosity @summerskin it is appreciated! Here is a picture of all of my goodies I received. The pressed penny is very thoughtful being pirates and I’m glad I could get my first ever PTD woohoo!! The candy had already been eaten hehe and I love the avengers postcard and HP stickers!

e84f01a85fd3023c7625f80b3dced5ae.jpg

Thank you so much Amanda for the wonderful goodies! The pressed penny will be going in my folio as soon as I can dig it out of storage!
da70267e257fe6e04bf330cc787f524c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back