Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Yes, but I would like to get the Marquee, the one that says something like “A true original” to go with the set. N

2. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    53   0   0

Look what came today!
    [​IMG]

Yes, Koda too, he was finally on sale!

And, a couple days ago, this came
    [​IMG]

Here it is, all alone, waiting for all the pins I could get from the sale of my left kidney, from the recent flood of Up pins.
    [​IMG]
    (I got my Up Minnie Mouse on our last Disney trip, after the Docfish party. :))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  3. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    132   0   0

Congrats on completing! Let’s see the whole gang!!

4. Ajk

Ajk Not so new anymore.

Rating - 100%
    64   0   0

Congrats!

5. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    151   0   0

That is adorable!

shooting4ownhand likes this.
  6. OpieDoodle

OpieDoodle Member

0   0   0

Here is my pinmail from Monday! Finally broke down and bought the rest of the Coco mystery box set to complete that set plus a few stitch and Mrs. Nesbitt (Buzz)

[​IMG]

7. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

I don't collect Coco but I need all of the mystery pins. They are so cute!

8. OpieDoodle

OpieDoodle Member

0   0   0

They were the cause of me starting to collect Coco. I love hispanic art like these so I saw them and had to get some! I bought a few before I went to the parks and figured they'd still have them when I got down there but they sold out and didn't restock! So I've been watching for the rest of the set since then (I went to disney back in Sept) and haven't seen anything so I found a couple good sellers and just bought them HAHA!

9. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

I'm not sure my left kidney would get me enough money. I might need a kidney and a half. But my box set came yesterday, too! Exciting times. Also - great boards!

10. shooting4ownhand

shooting4ownhand Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

I love Mexican art as well. It's why I want to collect them. I want a handful of Coco pins but the limited edition ones I really like are expensive.

11. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

If you dare, a tiny paintbrush and some nail polish remover may be able to help with that splatter (if it's just screen printed like the other lines, and not enamel from his shirt)

12. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

The "dirty scarf" is kind of fitting for the character....

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  13. MommaIvy

MommaIvy Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I haven’t been in here as much as I’d like. Pins have taken over my brain and my writing is starting to languish. Once I find the HM Glass slipper crest and the other Maui tattoos I need I have to take a break over the summer.

But in the meantime I did have some good old fashioned pin luck. First I traded with @slbrabham and am almost complete on the princess crest HMs. Plus I adore the Frozen buttons!!! Thank you!!!

[​IMG]

Then I got this for Mother’s Day!!! Of course I didn’t tell hubby this now makes me want to collect more SB pins. Oh dear.

[​IMG]

Finally, saw some Maui tattoos HM for sale in FB. Turns out the seller is a member of the Windy City pin trading group. We met In person but I ended up needing to pay with PayPal since I didn’t have enough cash. Whoops.

[​IMG]

Anyhow I’ve just about finished my Disney Pin shrine wall and I’m so excited to share!!!

14. OpieDoodle

OpieDoodle Member

0   0   0

Nice haul!

15. OpieDoodle

OpieDoodle Member

0   0   0

Here's my latest, I got these in the mail yesterday! They were packaged really well but the package got to me looking like it was in an active war zone (Thanks post office!), thankfully they're okay minus one ring came off. Super easy fix so no worries since I sell jewelry I already have the tools to repair it!

[​IMG]

Ajk, CCofRR13, DisneyJ and 6 others like this.
  16. khossler

khossler If I go, there's just no telling how far I'll go!

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Pin mail showing up just at the right time! Something to brighten my week!
    [​IMG]
    Thanks CJ for the magnet and the trade!

[​IMG]
    Thanks @stratasfan for the trade!!! I love the cards y’all use!

17. akarih

akarih Resident Meme Lord

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Received an ebay purchase today! Some nice star wars pins I was hoping to trade on my trip in two weeks(yay!!) but I was 0 for 11 on real pins here...... luckily seller didn't have a clue fake pins were a thing so she refunded me. For all the good luck I've had with lower cost ebay purchases, I guess pin karma has taken its revenge....[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

18. Tsuki

Tsuki Active Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

We went to WDW in April and got a lot of new pins. Still taking pics of them . But it was my husbands birthday last weekend and I bought him a few pins:[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk

19. pilcrow

pilcrow

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Sorry for the delay on this—I was in WDW when it arrived and am still working my way through packages. thanks, @itzapinfan[​IMG][​IMG] (Reflection on Rapunzel—sorry!)

20. hopemax

hopemax DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    174   0   0

Had to wait for Flickr to get its act together after its move off Yahoo servers. But today I could finally upload pics from my phone.

First, more Figment Grail mail! 2019 is turning out to be a big year for hopemax's Figment collection. 3 more vintage Figgys to go!

[​IMG]

Second, some fabulous Shanghai pickups from @Ajk and goodies, plus a trade that we originally were going to do at Fairy Tails, but since I'm not going. Plus, a Pinpics trade for an American Adventure pin. 7 more states to go.

[​IMG]

21. akarih

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Got some boxlunch pins while I was in Richmond today! All are for trade if anyone's interested, would love to get my hands on the Tiana bow.....putting on my Jasmine bow pin to go see aladdin! [​IMG]

22. SoraPandora

SoraPandora I'm SoraPandora again!

Rating - 100%
    151   0   0

Fantasy pin of Binx from Hocus Pocus:

[​IMG]

Cute little bat pin by @nikury on Etsy:

[​IMG]

The bat has nothing to do with Disney; just thought I’d share. :)

23. MonsterPeg

MonsterPeg New Member

0   0   0

Loving that bat ❤️ He’s so fat and cute. Makes me want to pinch his little cheeks. Congrats

24. Sunflower12

Sunflower12 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Beyond excited about these finds at a flea market yesterday. In all my years of going to this flea market I’ve never stumbled across any Disney pins! [​IMG]

25. akarih

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Wow that's so cool! Nice haul!

HaydenM and Sunflower12 like this.