Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. vans4bkah

vans4bkah Hopeful Jiminy completist

Rating - 100%
    71   0   0

Pin mail and a zapped pair of socks. Thank you @Shelterkat. Also thank you @Connies_Hobby for the Jiminy pin.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  2. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

First "pin"mail in a while, and I'm in love! This could not be more perfect. Darkwing is such a dork.
    [​IMG]

Ajk, Mike_Mouse, MischiefMade and 9 others like this.
  3. *Firefly*

*Firefly* Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

That's a great lanyard! I'm surprised more members here don't collect the lanyards, they often have unique art not used on any pins and they're big! It's just a bonus that my wife wears lanyards at work so we have a few of them.

4. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I'm surprised too. Sure, they're a bit difficult to get, but they're sturdy and beautiful. I use them for my work ID, and when I'm in the parks I love having my keys and cards on them! Makes the day easier. But I guess if you don't carry an ID it probably seems superfluous. This one is a WDI LE 500, I was surprised to find it existed.

shooting4ownhand and akarih like this.
  5. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

I have a few and trying to figure out how to convert them to pins for my boards, they are gorgeous and big :))

6. krand1276

krand1276 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Spent our first day at WDW wandering around the properties and Disney Springs. Was able to pick up some pins and was super excited to pick up some mystery pins. Two different types of packets of HMs, two puzzle pieces, and a couple of boxes of Stocking Stuffers. I am way too addicted to the mystery packs. Lol. Many of these will be up for trade.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

7. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Nice haul! Those stocking stuffers are super cute.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

krand1276 likes this.
  8. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0

I might be going on Sunday! Disney king pins does trading in Disney Springs and I have the day off!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

krand1276 and akarih like this.
  9. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Omg, omg, omg! Lmk!

10. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    399   0   0

@vans4bkah

11. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Congrats! I never have any luck at the hotels but you did great!

12. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Oh, thank you, but no. I bought the packets. Every pin I saw at the hotel boards were scrappers.

Ajk and akarih like this.
  13. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0

I got my PatF anniversary pin. It’s sooo pretty. I finally acquired my Gaston Class Bully pin which took longer than I thought it would take. The Ariel choir pin and Timeless Tales were eBay steals.
    [​IMG]

14. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

We stopped off at the Grand Floridian for lunch and to see if they still had the Gingerbread pin. They did, and we got to meet the lady that designed the gingerbread house. She was even signing the pins if you wanted.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

15. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

Well, that certainly sounds more like my expected experience! :D

krand1276 and akarih like this.
  16. *Firefly*

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

Unfortunately to start the week USPS lost an eBay purchase of WDI pins worth over $100, I've started the claims process but I'm already assuming they are a complete loss, I accept some of the blame as I usually ask those purchases to be shipped Priority Mail and didn't this time. :( I still had a decent week's worth of mail though including another DLR pickup from @ItzaPinfan!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Oh I'm so sorry! USPS shipping always gets worse as we get deeper into the holiday season....

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

*Firefly* likes this.
  18. *Firefly*

Rating - 100%
    33   0   0

True, our local post office and mail carriers are especially bad though. They actually lost two packages this week, fortunately the other one was an Amazon item that was only about $5 in value, and every other package I had coming this week was at least one day late.

19. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    120   0   0

Thanks to @ItzaPinfan, I have obtain the last pin to Disneyland's 2019 AP train pins:

[​IMG]

Patrick, Mike_Mouse, DisneyJ and 8 others like this.
  20. ItzaPinfan

ItzaPinfan Noob

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0

Gorgeous! Glad to help a fellow train collector. It’s such a cut set

KJackson1195 and CCofRR13 like this.
  21. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

October was a light month so I made up for it in November.

Continuing to add to my largest collection (villains, specifically Maleficent), the Maleficent jumbo from DLP is the heaviest pin I own...a great surprise.

[​IMG]

It took some time but found the SWGE media preview jumbo. Other adds for my 2nd largest collection.

[​IMG]

Happy to find Philip from D23. The small Kristoff with leaves...I almost bought the Frozen II movie club box just for this pin and luckily I found someone on FB already did, so I saved a lot.

[​IMG]

Several more pins from Disneyland’s 50th anniversary. Love the gold. I’ve been looking for the Mickey Santa jeweled classic pose pin for a long time.

[​IMG]

Thanks to @momin.ator for selling me the Cheshire Cat DSF pin. It’s going on my dessert lanyard. Dumbo is going to the last open spot on my Dumbo lanyard. Stitch cell phone is the last one I needed for that set, so I’m complete with that.

[​IMG]

For my 3rd largest collection, this jumbo sold out at D23. Patience won, and I was able to get it at a decent cost.

[​IMG]

Lastly, Christmas gifts I can’t wait to give to my close friends who I go with to the parks the most, go to SF Giants game with, all around cherished friends who are pin fiends like all of us. One’s an Ariel and Cinderella collector. The other one collects Chip and Dale, Yeti, and Millenium Falcon. I wasn’t going to break up my DLP advent calendar but luckily someone else did so I can get those ornament pins.

[​IMG]
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 5, 2019 at 7:11 AM
  22. Tokaji

Tokaji Pins and Needles

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0

First non-SS pin mail in a while. Won these on facebook and I'm only planning on keeping Tefiti and Te Ka (the ONLY pin of these two which is a shame). If anyone is interested in the others let me know![​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

23. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    308   0   0

I collect them if they go in one of my collections. I’ve got Lion King, Inside Out, Zootopia, and Piper ones.

*Firefly* likes this.
  24. Ajk

Ajk Part of the family.

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0

It was feeling like FOREVER since my last trade. But that changed thanks to an awesome trade with @LadyBarclay with bonus notebook!

[​IMG]

25. krand1276

Rating - 100%
    77   0   0

Ooh! PODH pins! Those are always my favorites! Very nice!

Ajk likes this.