Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

It’s a really pretty, heavy pin. I agree that the quality is great. Belle in pink is my favorite outfit for her. Also, I didn’t need to sacrifice my pin book to obtain it. ;)

mybabykelly likes this.
  2. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    212   0   0

Wouldn’t it be a treat if they continued the series next year. I want Tiana, Anna, Elsa, Mulan, Giselle, and Rapunzel :)

Papaya and slbrabham like this.
  3. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

I wish they would continue the series, as well. Now that you have written it, I want DEC to make them. DEC released two sets of the Princess and Friends, didn’t they? Maybe there is hope for us.

mybabykelly likes this.
  4. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    212   0   0

Three sets actually! So yeah, maybe there is hope :chip:

slbrabham likes this.
  5. Papaya

Papaya Active Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Long time no see, here's my newest pin mail, including my very first Pin Trader Delight (hopefully real lol. Sometimes I hate this hobby) and my first Japanese game prize pins! I'm so excitedl!

[​IMG]

More photos (close-ups) are on my Instagram here: [click!]

The Daisy pin is curious - it has Mickey stamp, but also a border, the year says 2018 and that's it. I made a thread for the set of pins she comes from some time ago. I think the consensus was it was a Walmart pin? Or something. Whatever, it's pretty. :D

6. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Member

0   0   0

Grail Mail!!! I received two more DisneyShopping pins today, forgot to post them earlier. The pin on the left is a trade I made with a pin pal in Florida, and the right is a purchase I made at a great price! It's a LE 250 pin commemorating the 20th anniversary of Who Framed Roger Rabbit. Patience is rewarding!! I was so excited to receive them!! I look forward to more trades and purchases here as well!! Enjoy![​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

DisneyJ, CCofRR13, Ajk and 4 others like this.
  7. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    117   0   0

Is Jessica Rabbit trying to drown Roger? He's eyeballing that water and his smile is one of those "hey honey, jokes over, let me up".

Seriously though, love the Roger Rabbit pins. Congrats.

TheGreatGonzo and akarih like this.
  8. brattyjedi

brattyjedi Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

A friend who lives in Orlando went to EPCOT on the last day before Disney World shut down back in March. Since she was going anyway, I asked her to pick me up some pins. She finally managed to get out of the house to a post office and get them to me. I got three packs of the Flower mystery pins and no repeats. Maybe I should have had her get me five packs and I could have got super lucky and ended up with a full set. As is, I’m super happy I got both Mickey and Minnie.

[​IMG]

9. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    90   0   0

I really like those mystery pins. I think I need to add those to my "I don't need them but I want them" list.

10. Ajk

Ajk Consider yourself...at home...

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0

She's not bad, the pin's just made that way.

11. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

I added them to mine last week when I saw them. They look super cute as a set.

12. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan >^..^<

Rating - 100%
    155   0   0

I got two amazing zaps this May!

A few days ago @slbrabham sent me a PM letting me know she had an extra Merida pin, the last nesting doll I needed for my set... and she wanted to zap it to me!

I received it today in case in the mail, along with a big bag of fruit snacks (yum!), some adorable Harry Potter stickers, and a really cute Haunted Mansion slap bracelet.

Thank you for the adorable and thoughtful package, Sarah! I love everything you sent.

[​IMG]

And here is a picture of my nesting doll set, now complete:

[​IMG]

As for my second zap... Last week, I got a package from @Purplemandms for my birthday! She sent me a bunch of Halloween stuff, including this adorable pin:

[​IMG]

And a portrait of my soul mate and familiar, Ashi, who passed away a few years ago but is forever in my heart.

[​IMG]

Thank you so much, Emily.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DisneyJ, Shelterkat, CCofRR13 and 9 others like this.
  13. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0

Congrats on the great zaps and completing the set!

SoraPandora likes this.
  14. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

What an amazing drawing and congrats on the set!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

SoraPandora likes this.
  15. Pecosace

Pecosace Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yesterday I was very glad to receive my Shop Disney package that I ordered on May 7th. I was very excited for the graduation pin the most, but got the Mickey and Minnie 2020 pin since I went in Jan with my girlfriend for the first time which was very exciting. I also grabbed an Ariel Cereal (it rhymes!) pin to trade and hoping to trade it eventually for the Splash Mountain Cruiser but open to other pins, but these cereal pins are very cool (E-ticket pin status I would say, and I like how some not very common characters like Ludwig von Drake and the Brother Bear moose are featured).
    The items came in a large box like usual...(but when the postal carrier brought it I had a good feeling it was from Shop Disney).
    [​IMG]
    Two of the pins (cereal and 2020 were haphazardly thrown around in the box with the graduation pin extra carefully wrapped maybe because of the tassel?).
    [​IMG]
    Here are all 3 pins along with some other recent mail shipments that I wanted to include (some are Disney pins and others are non-Disney but I was so excited to get them I had to include them). I got 2 Pecos Bill pins to add to my collection which I am excited about since I only had one before that I traded for at Epcot. One was from the Countdown to the Millennium pins (I really like the older pins like this series even though this is my only pin from it as well as the Magical Musical Moments which I have several pins from) and the other was from the Fantasyland Football pin series. I received a shipment of stickers for a club at my university which I was happy to receive! And Geocaching is my all-time favorite hobby/activity and they have a challenge that if you find 20 certain ones at Florida State Parks you get a geocoin which is a trackable coin that travels from place to place. I've been travelling to different state parks around the state now for several years trying to get 20! Now I've hit my goal I'm hoping to go to more especially since I have the annual pass.
    [​IMG]
    Thank you for looking at my shipments and mail items, I get really excited about it and love sharing everything!

16. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    67   0   0

I did quite a bit of trading recently and several envelopes arrived this week.

[​IMG]

I traded with Merlin for the Mim ptd and the Belle ptd was an IG trade. The other pins were two PinPics trades. I left their names on the PinPics traders post.

Also, Merlin included a magical zap with our trade. [​IMG]
    The Genie notebook is going to school with me in August on my ID lanyard. The PTN pin is even very pretty in person. I think this series of PTN pins have been super nice with really pretty sevens of different characters at night.

17. DisneyJ

DisneyJ RIP Jack

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

Mulan pins from Loungefly arrived today.

Will be sending out the extra to @bcol.

[​IMG]

18. TheGreatGonzo

TheGreatGonzo Member

0   0   0

I love the box!! My sister bought one but I haven't seen it yet. Such a beautiful pin. The box compliments it very well!!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

19. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

A surprisingly big pin haul the last week or so, mostly because retail therapy lol.

[​IMG]
    Kylo fantasy pin from PeachyCollective! This I got outbid on on ebay at the last half second, and then a few days later the creator posted some B-grades for sale and I got it for a third of the price. Hah!

[​IMG]
    Some surprisingly prompt ShopDisney mail.

[​IMG]
    A B-grade Sally from HooliganPins, and also my switch kitty paw thumb grips I ordered two months ago that didn't arrive till yesTERDAY.
    [​IMG]
    And lastly, an absolutely massive trade. With a single person, yep. All Tokyo pins, something I love. There are a few pins in here I don't think we agreed on so I'm waiting to see if that was intentional or not, but man, what a haul.

20. Kerri780

Kerri780 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Swoooooooon:oops::oops::oops:

21. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    117   0   0

I love the Tokyo game pins. They are just adorable.

22. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    155   0   0

A purr-fect zap from @CCofRR13!

[​IMG]

Thank you so much, Christine. This was such a sweet, unexpected, and really generous gift. I owe you!

[​IMG]

23. SoraPandora

Rating - 100%
    155   0   0

A bonus pic because you can’t tell how big, excited, and dorky my grin is with the face mask on! ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 26, 2020 at 4:10 PM
  24. Ajk

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0

Generous indeed! Congrats!

akarih, slbrabham and SoraPandora like this.
  25. stitchismyspiritanimal

stitchismyspiritanimal Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Congratulations, great zap!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

SoraPandora likes this.