Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. john gibson

john gibson Active Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Got this today for a very reasonable price. Great addition to my collection of movie title pins.
    [​IMG]

Papaya, Ajk, CCofRR13 and 11 others like this.
  2. TangledUpInIce

TangledUpInIce Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I bought this pretty Rapunzel pin from @starry_solo

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Wow, that looks awesome, I hope to order a copy by the end of the month after the bills are paid :)

slbrabham likes this.
  4. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0

My friends are in WDW right now and one of them is collecting all the midnight masquerade pin sets. The other one just wants Evil Queen. So I went today to 2 malls in San Jose CA. The 1st had EQ, so I got 1 set. No Ursulas and CMs were unsure if they were going to get any. I go to the 2nd one, and I got the 2nd EQ set. The CM asked me if I was collecting the series. Even though I’m not personally getting them all (I only wanted and got Maleficent), I said yes. She said they just got Ursula last night and if I wanted one. Um yesssss. That’s the one my friend was missing and was almost going to pay higher price on the Bay. So it was a productive day today.

[​IMG]

Ajk, nateeter, Chilikitty and 11 others like this.
  5. pins4twin

pins4twin Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

I want to thank @Fins4pins for having the resort Holiday pins available at a very reasonable price. So happy to get them and the new I Collect pin.
    [​IMG]

Also made a trade on pinpics. Now I only need one more of the Mickeys. Looking for Mickey Bandleader. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Papaya, Ajk, DisneyJ and 13 others like this.
  6. SplashMtRider23

SplashMtRider23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Got some neat pinmail! Made an international trade with someone from Hong Kong. The Baymax and Hiro pin is a mini grail of mine. Not a high valued pin but hard to find for sale or trade. SW and Pixar pins were purchases.
    Finally I waited for this Splash Pop to drop in value after they restocked at WDW and I'm glad I did, this 3pk was selling for $100-150. Got a sweet deal!

Ajk, DisneyJ, Chilikitty and 8 others like this.
  7. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

My awesome BatB prize came from @slbrabham 's fun Anniversary game.
    Thank you so much!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    231   0   0

Omg that sultan pin is awesome! I have several from that set and they are such neat, great quality pins. Congrats Gwen :)

9. Disneychildwithin

Disneychildwithin No Disney Character Left Behind Proclaimer

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

Got my auction bid from @watzshakinbacon and she sent some extra goodies! I only have this picture as evidence of that cool pumpkin she made, one of my kids absconded with it!

[​IMG]

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

10. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan

Rating - 100%
    160   0   0

[​IMG]

Binx! And The Book!

[​IMG]

john gibson, coblj003, Ajk and 13 others like this.
  11. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    144   0   0

Hehe :p glad it got to you safely and that it's a prized pumpkin!!

Disneychildwithin and coblj003 like this.
  12. cyke23

cyke23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    69   0   0

It was my birthday month in October so I bought a ton of pins!

I’m adding a bunch of Maleficents for my main collection. The look of disgust on the It’s A Small Fantasyland pin is hilarious.
    [​IMG]

The Child obsession continues. A trip to GameStop and online orders from toynk and BoxLunch. The SWGE cast pin now leaves me with only 1 pin left to be Disneyland opening day complete. My favorite of this bunch is Darth Vader walking an AT-AT.
    [​IMG]

Here are a couple pins for my Haunted Mansion collection. Other pins for the side collections: rainbow, Mickey icons, Jack Skellington. That tiny kingdom is really tiny (it’s the Mickey ice cream bar)!
    [​IMG]

I couldn’t resist the D23 65th set nor the Club 33 holiday pin from a couple years ago.
    [​IMG]

But this...X-Men set!!! I’ve already praised it before in another post and am happy to have this now...officially issued by Disney.
    [​IMG]

TinyTink, Ajk, bcol and 13 others like this.
  13. Kerri780

Kerri780 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Received my end of a lovely trade with @TheMickeyMouseRules, the mickey and minnie in the bottom left is a zap so thank you very much :)

This finally completes my hot cocoa set [​IMG]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

14. splashmtnman

splashmtnman All Wet and Sad

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

THE HUNT BEGINS,,,,,,,

Lots of Greens/Reds and Glitter!!!
    [​IMG]

1/2 The way there...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  15. Kerri780

Kerri780 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

I have the Mickey bandleader pin but, I'm in the UK...

16. *Firefly*

*Firefly* Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Some new parks goodies this week, snagged the newest Pixar Cameo on an at-cost buy it now auction due to a damaged backer card, and @Connies_Hobby helped me yet again with a DLR pickup!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
    Papaya, CCofRR13, Ajk and 8 others like this.
  17. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    173   0   0

Ty for the shout-out. Happy you like them.

And congrats on the 'at cost pixar cameo'

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

slbrabham and coblj003 like this.
  18. Lizard1515

Lizard1515 BATB, PATF, Cinderella, and Disney Dog collector.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0

Got my pins from [mention]momin.ator [/mention]’s game! (3 On the left) and then the bid from my auction winner [mention]TinyTink [/mention]! (3 on the right) Needless to say it has been a very Cinderella week. Haha
    [​IMG]

19. Ajk

Ajk Let's party like its 2019.

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

That PODM is awesome!
    And, while ANY ZAP is fun, I'm afraid you are correct about that one. It is way too yellow. Everywhere that is yellow should be light beige, almost cream.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2020
  20. Fins4pins

Fins4pins Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    58   0   0

Caribbean and Art of Animation still have quite a few of each, (no stitch).

Connies_Hobby likes this.
  21. splashmtnman

splashmtnman All Wet and Sad

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Can't say enough about these Christmas Resort pins.

Colors just sparkle

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

22. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Went to the Holiday Inn pin event for the first time in a few months. Had a great time, teaded for some major grails and mini grails, and nearly got my trader book wiped out lol.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Been hard to feel into pin trading lately with it being so sparse in the parks and releases so difficult to catch. This kinda perked me back up though.

CCofRR13, cyke23, slbrabham and 12 others like this.
  23. Pinfun

Pinfun Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0

A few days ago I got my prizes from the flash games hosted by @summerskin (disclosure for those waiting on their prizes: I offered to do an in-person pickup when we discovered we live in the same area) and she really went above and beyond. Several times over. She saw my posts about my kids and wanted to include something for them too. I explained they weren't little but that apparently didn't stop her.

First - my prizes: I totally forgot about picking an LE and the perfume bottle was bigger than I expected! Plus she slipped in some stitch socks:
    [​IMG]
    Then the candy she mentioned....
    [​IMG]
    (no those aren't empty Lindor wrappers at the bottom. All the chocolate made it all the way home. Yep, I'm sticking by that story)

Then I mentioned that my younger son does pin trade but only on lanyards at the parks, however, he has a small plushy collection. So of course she sent both:
    [​IMG]
    As soon we got home, he grabbed Dumbo and wouldn't give him up. I'm pretty sure Dumbo is sitting on a suitcase in the house right now ready for a vacation. (not that one is planned, it's more of wishful thinking)

And finally, my older son who is off at college. I didn't know if he'd want to wait until he got home to open it himself or if I could open for him during our weekly are-you-surviving-the-pandemic video chat so I could post a timely thank you. Of course his reply was "I love your friends - open it now!" (I think the social distancing while at college is getting to him):
    [​IMG]

Needless to say it's all WAY more than expected but such a nice surprise. Thank You!

CCofRR13, cyke23, slbrabham and 12 others like this.
  24. john gibson

john gibson Active Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Wasn't sure if I was going to keep this one or trade it, but I think I want to hold onto it.
    [​IMG]

25. dznycrzyfmly

dznycrzyfmly Active Member

0   0   0

Wow that's so lucky you were able to complete the Cocoa set! We're only missing the Chesire Cat pin... I've been so close this year trading for it but alas, the pin escapes me. :p