Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

[​IMG]

Ajk, CCofRR13, krand1276 and 4 others like this.
  2. slbrabham

slbrabham Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

It’s winter break! After a fun filled festive week where I got to “play” admin at school, it’s time to rest and open pin mail.

Here’s my mail that brightened my day.
    [​IMG]

Thank you @MerlinEmrys for the Aladdin

Thank you @Rick195275 for the Mim and Mickey & Minnie are-Collections pins.

Thank you for the Enchanted Emblems pick up @TheMickeyMouseRules

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
    Ajk, CCofRR13, cristywill and 11 others like this.
  3. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    150   0   0

Congrats on gaining Love is Evolving. This is the last one I am in search of. I think its going to be a challenge to gain one.

slbrabham and watzshakinbacon like this.
  4. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Thanks!

Good luck in your search!

hannahland likes this.
  5. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan

Rating - 100%
    160   0   0

What an epic mail day! I got zaps from THREE different people!!

First off, I got this adorable Toys for Tots Mickey from Tessa @timeerkat. I was originally thinking of buying it from her, but she surprised me by zapping it instead!

Secondly, I got the new Hanukkah pin from CJ @merlin_emrys! I love that it includes Pooh and friends for a change. (As much as I love Mickey and Minnie, they’re on almost every Hanukkah pin!)

Thirdly, @summerskin sent me the Minnie and Daisy pin I chose in her game, along with a bunch of candy (my grandmother already got into the gelt, lol!), and an awesome Lucifer button!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thank you so much, my wonderful pin friends! Wishing you all a very happy holiday season.

Ajk, CCofRR13, MerlinEmrys and 12 others like this.
  6. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan

Rating - 100%
    160   0   0

I’ve also been meaning to post this adorable Figaro from Mondo pins - he was a trade with @watzshakinbacon, who also sent me couple squares of Ghiradelli peppermint bark! Yum.

[​IMG]

Ajk, CCofRR13, pretty Omi and 10 others like this.
  7. mybabykelly

mybabykelly DPF Charter Member DPF Charter Member

Rating - 100%
    231   0   0

Yay these are amazing zaps and so well-deserved :) Starting your Christmas week off right!

SoraPandora and watzshakinbacon like this.
  8. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    402   0   0

9. tiffychann

tiffychann Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0

Well... I got my December DSSH release pins but I realized I forgot to add the Soul marquee to my order.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ajk, CCofRR13, mybabykelly and 7 others like this.
  10. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    150   0   0

Ugh!

Is the missing Soul pin the victim of adrenalin? My adrenalin rush usually means I order too many pin. Although I did miss out on a surprise pin once because of adrenalin.

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  11. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    144   0   0

Did a quick and easy trade with @SoraPandora recently! Thanks for belle!!

[​IMG]

Ajk, CCofRR13, slbrabham and 8 others like this.
  12. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    323   0   0

Yesterday I finally completed an awhile in the making trade with a pin friend. So many pretties for my collections (and some for the trade book)!

[​IMG]

She also made me masks with breakfast foods! And she made sure that there were waffles on each of them! <3

[​IMG]

Ajk, CCofRR13, cyke23 and 14 others like this.
  13. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

Not as much fun as a Mr. Toad life size statue, but these beauties came in the mail recently.

[​IMG]

The Toad is handmade by this incredible artist and it is even more amazing in person.

Just as awesome, thanks to an amazing trader on FB, I am now Emperor’s New Groove complete!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That cast jumbo is so beautiful and I can’t believe it’s finally mine after so many misses over the last two years.

I’m officially out of ISO for my three main collections (Toad, Gaston, and ENG). Not sure what to do with myself.

I’ve already started refocusing more on my daughter’s Ariel collection and her birthday next month already has a great assortment of pins. Thanks so much, @summerskin, for trading with me, she’s going to love the Ariel and Jasmine from HKDL!

The Happy Birthday Princess set is a tradition that we started two years ago, first with Ariel of course, then with Jasmine, her secondary collection. And now with Belle.

[​IMG]

That’s all for now until next time!

Ajk, CCofRR13, MerlinEmrys and 17 others like this.
  14. Pibbman

Pibbman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

[​IMG]
    Thank you @summerskin for the wonderful trade, amazing game prize pins, and generous Hercules zap. The husband stole most of the candy before I could snap a picture. Thank you for everything!

Ajk, CCofRR13, timeerkat and 7 others like this.
  15. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    144   0   0

This is prob the most random pin to comment on, but I really like that .. light up octopus pin! so cute!

akarih likes this.
  16. slbrabham

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

[​IMG]

Thank you @summerskin ! My niece loved getting pin mail. The Rapunzel pin is very detailed and shiny. She loves all the stickers and can’t wait to put them on things. Thank you for the pretty 90s Belle pin.

Merry Christmas and thank you again for the great game.

Ajk, chubs191, CCofRR13 and 7 others like this.
  17. Connies_Hobby

Connies_Hobby Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    173   0   0

Dear @summerskin (aka Santas Helper )

Thank you ever So Much for this Bounty Of Christmas Magic.

My wish is it's returned to you this Christmas, packed down and Overflowing.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Ajk, chubs191, CCofRR13 and 12 others like this.
  18. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan

Rating - 100%
    160   0   0

Merry Christmas to me!

[​IMG]

(Gift from my mom)

And Merry Christmas to all of you, too!

Ajk, CCofRR13, Pibbman and 17 others like this.
  19. coblj003

coblj003 DPF Charter Member DPF Correspondent

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Just one of our EotS activities we had this month. Shoutout to @cyke23 to whom I got the pin/box from...

[​IMG]

Ajk, chubs191, CCofRR13 and 8 others like this.
  20. Pecosace

Pecosace Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

It has been a long while since the beginning of November that I did a posting here and I have received a lot of pin mail packages in the meantime. I decided to save them all for Christmas and @EvilSleep decided to put them all in a Spaceship Earth configuration since it is my favorite ride. I thought it was very clever and it was very hard to wait and open it until the end of gift unwrapping on Christmas but definitely worth it!
    [​IMG]

Here is a picture of all the pins together as well as the other wonderful items I received from pin friends that really brightened my Christmas and helped make it special. A huge thank you for the trades from @theoucharis @summerskin @TheMickeyMouseRules @LittleBird the zap from @TonkaToy card from @SoraPandora secret santa from @maiarebecca and the pin purchases from @Rick195275 , @SplashMtRider23 , and an eBay purchase and giveaway winnings from @summerskin and @chubs191 ! I have been and will be very busy organizing, redoing, and creating more pin boards for all of the new additions. I hope you all know that the pins bring me so much happiness to end off 2020 on a good note after a very rough year and I'm glad you all could help me out! I hope everyone else had a great holidays, Christmas, and Happy New Year 2021!

[​IMG]

Pinfun, Ajk, slbrabham and 10 others like this.
  21. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    125   0   0

It's been a while since I last posted here but I was super excited to get the Cheshire Reindeer pin that I decided to post it:

[​IMG]

Pinfun, Ajk, slbrabham and 10 others like this.
  22. akarih

akarih Resident "Young Person"

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Ooh that's super cute! A face we don't get as often from Cheshire either instead of a cookie cutter clipart situation. Looks like a well done set of pins!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

23. caw caw rawr

caw caw rawr Squirrel!

Rating - 100%
    56   0   0

Holy cow!!! The ENG jumbo is beautiful!!! Super Congratulations! I know just how hard that one is to find. I'm still on the hunt. I'm so happy for you!!!

Spr175psu likes this.
  24. Spr175psu

Spr175psu Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    93   0   0

Thanks so much!! I found a super amazing trader on FB who held it for me for months until we were able to work something out. I hope you find one soon!! I'll keep my eye out if I happen to spot another one.

[​IMG]

Connies_Hobby and caw caw rawr like this.
  25. watzshakinbacon

Rating - 100%
    144   0   0

Got my belle pin from Modern Pinup today!

[​IMG]

slbrabham, Ajk, Lizard1515 and 7 others like this.