Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

Is it bad that I want this pin?

2. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 98%
    50   1   0

Absolutely not. But the Stitch invades pin for February on the other hand...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

3. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    150   0   0

It's a bigger pin... might have to buy that second pin board.

Seriously though, I really like this pin. if you change your mind at some point it likely will be a decent trader.

4. momin.ator

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

Yes I definitely want that pin. Stitch catches the pox with a yarn bun on his head. :)
    And I don't even collect Stitch.

Ajk and chubs191 like this.
  5. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan

Rating - 100%
    160   0   0

Not a pin, but I scored this really cute Small World Dooney & Bourke on Poshmark and I’m super stoked! Only paid $60 plus shipping. (It’s a crossbody!)

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slbrabham, cristywill, Ajk and 12 others like this.
  6. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan

Rating - 100%
    160   0   0

Just checked my actual mailbox and I got some actual PIN-mail today too! The Figaro pin I bought from @spr175spu, along with a gingerbread pin zap!!! Thank you so much, Shaya!!!

[​IMG]

slbrabham, Ajk, CCofRR13 and 8 others like this.
  7. nateeter

nateeter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Lots of recent pin mail!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

slbrabham, cristywill, Ajk and 13 others like this.
  8. momin.ator

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

I didn't realize you collect cats.

9. nateeter

nateeter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

LOVE them!
    I really collect sooo many things!

MerlinEmrys and momin.ator like this.
  10. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

Got my end of a trade with @TheMickeyMouseRules for antler Nick, and she included a Daisy zap as well! <3

[​IMG]

And I've had one of these for quite awhile, but was waiting to post it until the other came. Right here are pins #9 and #8 in my quest to be a Robin Hood completist.

[​IMG]

The Robin/PJ Legacy pin isn't extraordinarily hard to come by - it's an LE25o and they pop up occasionally - I was just never in the right place at the right time to get it until a random post on Facebook a few months back led me to it. The Robin logo on the other hand....In my years of collecting Robin Hood, I have only found it pop up anywhere ever one time. And I was the lucky one to snag it.

And now down to 7 to go!

slbrabham, cristywill, Ajk and 21 others like this.
  11. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

Today's mail was spectacular!

[​IMG]

The first package was Tuesday's Loungefly Robin jumbo. I still think Marian's face is a bit weird but it does look better in person than on the flyer.

The second was my pin from @Spr175psu 's Disney cat co-op, and Shaya included a Scrooge zap along with it! <3

The third was a package from @theoucharis ; after I had difficulty getting the Soul key online on release day since the code wasn't working with the one item from the whole site I was willing to buy to get it, she not only offered to get a key for me but she sent it to me as a zap and even made sure the tag was protected. <3 It's going to be displayed with my 22 pins as soon as I get a permanent board for the collection.

An extreme amount of thanks to Shaya and Grace! Your kindness is extremely generous and very much appreciated.

Socks deigned to take a photo, though he refused to look straight at me. XD
    [​IMG][

slbrabham, Ajk, CCofRR13 and 7 others like this.
  12. aleck2008

aleck2008 Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I made three trades last week which is more than I did second half of last year. I guess I will have one more reason to buy more traders.

[​IMG]

slbrabham, Ajk, CCofRR13 and 9 others like this.
  13. Pibbman

Pibbman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

[​IMG]
    Thank you @Pinfun for the pin pickup! Love the cute luggage tag you sent, too!

Lilo and Fozzie are up for trade.

slbrabham, Ajk, CCofRR13 and 8 others like this.
  14. lionheart

lionheart Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very excited to share my first pin mail in a long time! I love the CD tiki pin - the bird moving is a nice touch. I was super happy to find the DLP C&D for a non-crazy price, I was worried about finding it with most of DLP being shutdown. And I had to have the dalmatians switchboard. Woody will be up for trade once I get my traders together.

Ajk, CCofRR13, Pecosace and 6 others like this.
  15. avisionfantasmic

avisionfantasmic New Member

0   0   0

First time posting in here and I had to share this adorable C&D pin I just got in! Been looking for it for a while and so excited to put it in my display![​IMG]

Chilikitty, Ajk, CCofRR13 and 10 others like this.
  16. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    150   0   0

Decided to buy the board... Since now 40% off. I took all of the Remix pins out of their packages and added them to the board. I am really happy with how this whole set looks.

[​IMG]

17. Ajk

Ajk Let's party like its 2019.

Rating - 100%
    124   0   0

Now THAT deserves to be called a jumbo!

Lizard1515 likes this.
  18. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan

Rating - 100%
    160   0   0

That looks awesome!

TheMickeyMouseRules likes this.
  19. lionheart

lionheart Member

0   0   0

Omg I'm obsessed with this!!! What cute pin mail!

Chilikitty and avisionfantasmic like this.
  20. Chilikitty

Chilikitty Active Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Oh wow!!! They are definitely in my wants list!!! So cute!

21. lionheart

lionheart Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]

Awesome pin mail day!

First up is the Wedding Couples Pongo & Perdita - I wasn't sure if I would love this one, but it is sooooo much better in person. Huge and awesome level of detail. I love the roses especially. I'm simultaneously glad/disappointed the rest of this release aren't animals (not counting robin hood :p) so I don't need to get them xD

Next, the DSSH Mother's Day 2020 Simba and Sarabi might be one of my very favorite pins in my collection. Lion King is my biggest collection and I especially love the lionesses. Usually not a fan of this type of metal border but it looks so good. I like this pin so much I'm very tempted to track down the whole rest of the release; I'll for sure be on the lookout for Perdita and Lady for my collections.

The DSSH Father's Day 2020 is great too - perfect Mufasa artwork and the look of pure adoration on Simba's face is everything. Not a huge fan of the rest of this release but this one is great.

Top right is the lady & the tramp from the Ink & Paint mystery cans. Super cute.

The Gazelle is my first park pack pin and I'm impressed with the quality! Doesn't really fit any of my collections, I just really liked it (and had to give gazelle version Shakira some love!) I love the details in the background, especially the tiger dancer.

The Rafiki is from movie rewards, I just loved the expression on his face. I'm usually not a fan of most rafiki pins.

Then, the Mondo Pongo pin - great pose and I love when the artists take more creative liberties with the design of the character.

And last but not least, a Pluto from one of the cruise line mystery sets. I loved him just hanging out on the bed! Going on an actual Disney Cruise is definitely a bucket-list item.

If you made it this far thanks for checking out the newest additions to my collection :)

22. avisionfantasmic

avisionfantasmic New Member

0   0   0

Okay, I don’t think I’ll be able to top this one for all of 2021...this is a pin I never thought I’d see let alone own!

It’s pinpics #112628 - one from a series of unreleased Tinker Bell pins. A few prototypes are known to exist, but there’s no idea on the amount. It’s even more beautiful (and HUGE) than any picture can show and it’s already in the center of my display!

[​IMG]

slbrabham likes this.