Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. momin.ator

momin.ator Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

Is it bad that I want this pin?

2. chubs191

chubs191 Beautiful Tomorrow Admirer

Rating - 98%
    50   1   0

Absolutely not. But the Stitch invades pin for February on the other hand...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

3. TheMickeyMouseRules

TheMickeyMouseRules Cat Expert Mouse Authority and Paperfolder

Rating - 100%
    149   0   0

It's a bigger pin... might have to buy that second pin board.

Seriously though, I really like this pin. if you change your mind at some point it likely will be a decent trader.

4. momin.ator

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

Yes I definitely want that pin. Stitch catches the pox with a yarn bun on his head. :)
    And I don't even collect Stitch.

chubs191 likes this.
  5. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan

Rating - 100%
    160   0   0

Not a pin, but I scored this really cute Small World Dooney & Bourke on Poshmark and I’m super stoked! Only paid $60 plus shipping. (It’s a crossbody!)

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. SoraPandora

SoraPandora Figaro Fan

Rating - 100%
    160   0   0

Just checked my actual mailbox and I got some actual PIN-mail today too! The Figaro pin I bought from @spr175spu, along with a gingerbread pin zap!!! Thank you so much, Shaya!!!

[​IMG]

7. nateeter

nateeter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

Lots of recent pin mail!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. momin.ator

Rating - 100%
    103   0   0

I didn't realize you collect cats.

9. nateeter

nateeter Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    21   0   0

LOVE them!
    I really collect sooo many things!

MerlinEmrys and momin.ator like this.
  10. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

Got my end of a trade with @TheMickeyMouseRules for antler Nick, and she included a Daisy zap as well! <3

[​IMG]

And I've had one of these for quite awhile, but was waiting to post it until the other came. Right here are pins #9 and #8 in my quest to be a Robin Hood completist.

[​IMG]

The Robin/PJ Legacy pin isn't extraordinarily hard to come by - it's an LE25o and they pop up occasionally - I was just never in the right place at the right time to get it until a random post on Facebook a few months back led me to it. The Robin logo on the other hand....In my years of collecting Robin Hood, I have only found it pop up anywhere ever one time. And I was the lucky one to snag it.

And now down to 7 to go!

11. timeerkat

timeerkat Your Friend Who Likes To Play

Rating - 100%
    322   0   0

Today's mail was spectacular!

[​IMG]

The first package was Tuesday's Loungefly Robin jumbo. I still think Marian's face is a bit weird but it does look better in person than on the flyer.

The second was my pin from @Spr175psu 's Disney cat co-op, and Shaya included a Scrooge zap along with it! <3

The third was a package from @theoucharis ; after I had difficulty getting the Soul key online on release day since the code wasn't working with the one item from the whole site I was willing to buy to get it, she not only offered to get a key for me but she sent it to me as a zap and even made sure the tag was protected. <3 It's going to be displayed with my 22 pins as soon as I get a permanent board for the collection.

An extreme amount of thanks to Shaya and Grace! Your kindness is extremely generous and very much appreciated.

Socks deigned to take a photo, though he refused to look straight at me. XD
    [​IMG][

12. aleck2008

aleck2008 Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I made three trades last week which is more than I did second half of last year. I guess I will have one more reason to buy more traders.

[​IMG]

13. Pibbman

Pibbman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

[​IMG]
    Thank you @Pinfun for the pin pickup! Love the cute luggage tag you sent, too!

Lilo and Fozzie are up for trade.