Mail Days (Post your latest Acquisitions)

Discussion in 'Disney Pin Discussion' started by earthbound, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Chilikitty

Chilikitty Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Also below are some more birthday pins from my husband and pin mail that I haven’t posted yet form various auctions and games. Some extra zaps in there as well from [mention]cristywill [/mention] and [mention]TheMickeyMouseRules [/mention] thank you so much!

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. lionheart

lionheart Member

0   0   0

How wonderful, congratulations! And what a beautiful cell too. The PODMs are some of my absolute favorites.

Chilikitty likes this.
  3. Chilikitty

Chilikitty Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I have slept in DTD twice for PODMS they are very cool pins, I wish they would do them again.

4. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

So, which PODMs were with sleeping in DTD for? I love the PODMs, too. They are my favorite series. I am just missing a Tangled PODM, and that is because I hadn't seen Tangled, yet, when its PODM came out.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

5. aleck2008

aleck2008 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

[​IMG]

My first ever fantasy pins. I thought I would never collected any fantasy pins but these look very nice.

6. Chilikitty

Chilikitty Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

We stayed Thanksgiving night for Beauty and the Beast and another night for Pluto’s Christmas Tree.

7. Chilikitty

Chilikitty Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Oh these are so cute!!!

8. theoucharis

theoucharis Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    102   0   0

So, what scenes did you get from those releases?

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

watzshakinbacon and Chilikitty like this.
  9. Chilikitty

Chilikitty Active Member

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

I think we got the beauty and the beast winter scene, with Belle in the pink dress. I’m not sure which other we got on that release. I would have to ask Lizard1515, they are on a board in her room.

For the Pluto’s Christmas Tree I got a scene each with Chip and Dale in the tree.

10. BellesEnchantedRose

BellesEnchantedRose BATB, PATF, Cinderella, and Disney Dog collector.

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

Yes the BATB is Belle in her pink dress peaking from behind a tree, and then the 2 PCT of mine is Pluto looking at the snowman copy of himself and Mickey decorating the tree with Pluto's tail holding the ornaments and the star.

pretty Omi and theoucharis like this.
  11. watzshakinbacon

watzshakinbacon B for Belle or B for bacon?

Rating - 100%
    145   0   0

I love it!! Might have to try to get one for myself! Congrats on the grail!!

Chilikitty likes this.
  12. lionheart

lionheart Member

0   0   0

I have a big backlog of supper exciting pin mail to share, including some grails.

The 5 pins in the first two pictures I actually won from an opp. Usually I avoid any game of chance but I was feeling lucky and for once I won, with a free spot no less! I wanted Toulouse for my artists collection and he's so cute in person. My favorite of the kitties. The sorceror's apprentice is stunning too, my first Artland pin. I love the Magic Kingdom quarterly too, now I want the other 3. And I don't collect little mermaid/princesses at all but I kind of love the little mermaid in person? Still deciding if that's a trader or not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Next up is stuff from a few trades and live sales. I was super excited to get the AK Mickey for my Autumn collection, I didn't even know that pin existed. The chip & dale gingerbread pin this year was so cute! Amazingly nice quality and detail. Got some nice additions to my disney dogs collection too, Paris gets the nicest pins.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And *drumroll* moving to the big grails. First: Nala profile!

[​IMG]

I did a big trade for her with a bunch of random traders, HM etc. I had laying around. My first profile! She is soooooo nice. Nala doesn't get a lot of pins with unique artwork and this might be her best. Totally obsessed. Now to work towards the Simba profile (and the Scar one once I win the lotto!)

And finally, a few pins I never thought I would own: two PODMs!

I never thought I would own these, let alone with the scenes I wanted, but when I saw a Facebook post with these for really good prices I had to jump.

[​IMG]

Love Lady looking right towards the camera while Tramp gazes on, spaghetti hanging out of his muzzle

[​IMG]

Patch is one of my disney dogs sub collections so I was super happy to get the scene of him and sleepy sibling.

Still in shock of all this awesome mail! I'm gonna need a new binder soon.

13. Shelterkat

Shelterkat A Very Merry Unbirthday!

Rating - 100%
    402   0   0

I added 3 great new Pandora pins to my AK/Pandora shadow box. Thank you to my pickup helper for Pandora, and the cute Banshee is from a FB sale. The Figment advent pin is for my Epcot shadow box..and I got it for only $5 from a FB sale![​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

14. SplashMtRider23

SplashMtRider23 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

[​IMG]
    New mail! I finally got the last episode I needed to complete the 2019 SW dec series. So tough to find these even the least popular ones. Time to find a frame for them. I hope one day DEC makes a rogue one pin for this set.
    Baymax is a fantasy. I wish Disney made something similar with all the characters in armor. And not the biggest fan of mystery packs, so I bought the Chopper chase for a good price.

timeerkat, CCofRR13, bcol and 6 others like this.
  15. summerskin

summerskin I control the weather

Rating - 100%
    88   0   0

This is the toddler's trading lot. I blind bought a lot pretty much as there was one blurry picture and a great price.

[​IMG]

Hidden Mickeys I have to go through to figure out authenticity (I've already found like six real ones and ten scrappers)
    [​IMG]

timeerkat, Pinfun, CCofRR13 and 9 others like this.
  16. Pibbman

Pibbman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

That peace Chip and Dale is so cute! The Stitch with an afro made me laugh. I hope the little one finds some keeper.

17. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Aloha peeps. I'm not physically dead, just emotionally and mentally dead. Also have acquired a lot of pins, most of which I've forgotten to take pics of.

My haul from a January pin event. I invested in a table this time both so I could trade off some other Disney collectibles I had, and so I could better control my distance (and back problems lol). I made out pretty well for my first try at trading items. Some if these are for trade so feel free to ask. I complete a lot of sets I've been working on for years bc I brought a board of the ones I had vs what I was missing and people were very kind and went out of their way to help me find them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plus a pickup.

[​IMG]

Plus a non-pin Aulani order for the sale they were having.

[​IMG]

Tallie29, timeerkat, Pinfun and 7 others like this.
  18. Randakinskywalker

Randakinskywalker Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Would your toddler trade for that Haunted Mansion Goofy haha? What a great lot! Congrats on the find!

19. CCofRR13

CCofRR13 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    125   0   0

OMGosh!!!! Meeko and Percy in the tub - so stinkin' cute!!!!

BellesEnchantedRose likes this.
  20. BellesEnchantedRose

BellesEnchantedRose BATB, PATF, Cinderella, and Disney Dog collector.

Rating - 100%
    45   0   0

I love the set up of the packaging so much I displayed it still in the box! Haha

watzshakinbacon and CCofRR13 like this.
  21. Anisemurphy

Anisemurphy Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

[​IMG]
    I might have to start a new "Year of the Ox" collection.....

22. Addicted to Alice Pins

Addicted to Alice Pins It'saSmallSnowWonderElla

Rating - 100%
    108   0   0

23. cristywill

cristywill Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    136   0   0

That made me giggle. I don’t do puzzles anymore, it always feels like a chore to finish them.

watzshakinbacon likes this.
  24. Pinfun

Pinfun Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    25   0   0

I agree. We did exactly one. And that was probably the moment I realized being a completist and pin collector is not a good combination.

25. pretty Omi

pretty Omi Resident Smol Wolf

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

I did the Lion King puzzle, well after it came out and was tracking down my last piece for well over a year! But @cyke23 hooked me up one of our DPF pin party 's!

Pinfun and cyke23 like this.