• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Ok, so I forgot how far Santa Fe Springs is from my house, LOL. But after a small adventure today where it *ALMOST* didn't fit into my car after driving all the way down there to get it, I have my new baby in hand.

IMG-3769-1.jpg

This is an actual parking lot sign from the Pixar Pals structure at Disneyland, y'all, mounting brackets and all. It was very expensive and is extremely heavy and entirely impractical but I am very much in love with it and it will go in a place of honor when I am finally moved and settled into my new place.
That is so cool!

Super cool!! Why was it sold? Are they redoing the parking structure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a company that sells lots of memorabilia from the parks - merchandise, park signage, park furniture and fixtures, etc. My guess is that it was an extra sign that was made and not used, or was replaced for some reason. As far as I know there are no plans in place to change the parking structure at Disneyland.

Congrats on winning the auction :). The one item screaming at me but not attainable for me currently was the Main Street USA bench. I’ll gladly settle for a replica...

Yes, that was tempting! Alas, all my money was spent on the sign, LOL

Exciting pinmail! Made a FB trade for Cruella, my first profile. I got Mochi in a trade with @TheMickeyMouseRules! Then I got my Star Wars Celebration pins from a local pickup. And finally got my WDI Vader, a top 5 grail from 2020! Didn't know these were bigger than the profiles. I have completed the set as I have Maul coming in the mail.
image0.jpg
Great haul! I am super jealous of that Ahsoka pin!

181869643-300090121697910-9126704418649136871-n.jpg

Got my latest batch of Magic in the Stars pins. I'm really liking this set overall. It's had a diversity of characters and lots of details without them seeming too busy.

One really neat aspect of these pins is that the front of the pin shows main characters from the movie with the constellation over their heads in the night sky, and on the back it shows the constellation within the outline of a secondary character. So each pin is showing the actual constellation by itself and then also showing the constellation within its (Disney-fied) inspiration.

181634251-3526322510802296-6078674084479442713-n.jpg
181819381-304029764615861-7777614356782017726-n.jpg

Would be interested in trading for these two designs, if you wanna get some and hit me up after your trip?
Absolutely! I'm happy to pick up anything. I hit one of the pin store pretty hard today. Will post pics later. I also picked up the Little Mermaid ones of these.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Absolutely! I'm happy to pick up anything. I hit one of the pin store pretty hard today. Will post pics later. I also picked up the Little Mermaid ones of these.

I'll take a cursory glance and see if there's anything else WDW specific I've been eyeballing, I'll shoot you a DM!

Can’t log into PinPics so I’m not sure if we have any matches! But if you’d like to potentially work out a trade later, I’d also be interested in one of the Peter Pan mini jumbos. :)

Back