• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Got back from @jprincess ‘s wedding and was gifted a grail that I didn’t even know I needed!!

dc3cefece9ce0a48a6585dd71bbf08cd.jpg

She is gorgeous!! Thank you, Julie!! Def need to start my next maleficent board and she will make a perfect centerpiece!

Also, came home to some pin mail! I’m keeping Belle but the others will be up for trade or maybe auction. I’ll be out of town this weekend but am excited to trade when I get back!

e5d85468f9aa3ca9066e39c5d9290762.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ooh check out my traders, I'm interested in several!

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Got back from @jprincess ‘s wedding and was gifted a grail that I didn’t even know I needed!!

dc3cefece9ce0a48a6585dd71bbf08cd.jpg

She is gorgeous!! Thank you, Julie!! Def need to start my next maleficent board and she will make a perfect centerpiece!

Also, came home to some pin mail! I’m keeping Belle but the others will be up for trade or maybe auction. I’ll be out of town this weekend but am excited to trade when I get back!

e5d85468f9aa3ca9066e39c5d9290762.jpg

I love that Tiana. If you plan to trade let me know.

Fantasy pin mail!

dae91630bc29191c8727597f068fe4e5.jpg

b68bddca33dc81fd5a66f281ee639c46.jpg

I also got my Luca cat pin from DMR!

72c49da76990d56148befc8d779636ed.jpg

I’m a bit bummed he didn’t come on a card or anything - but he’s still cute! Not sure whether he’s a keeper or a trader yet - I still need to watch the movie.

Omg I love the movie and the characters are way more relatable once you see it :)

Look what @lionheart did!

624095466957cb0d0b915ed8d42a81fb.jpg

Not only did I get these adorable masks FREE, but look at these other goodies!!! 2021 has been a rough year for me medically, and that Daisy (one of my faves) is just looking at me like, “We got this”! Everything was just perfect... including the Stitch stickers I forgot to photo. Thank you so much!!!

Fantasy pin mail!

dae91630bc29191c8727597f068fe4e5.jpg

b68bddca33dc81fd5a66f281ee639c46.jpg

I also got my Luca cat pin from DMR!

72c49da76990d56148befc8d779636ed.jpg

I’m a bit bummed he didn’t come on a card or anything - but he’s still cute! Not sure whether he’s a keeper or a trader yet - I still need to watch the movie.

My vote would be keeper. He was my favorite character.

Today's mail day was my haul from @summerskin 's awesome game!

IMG-4455-1.jpg

The Jessica was a mini grand prize that re-completes my pride set (I had previously traded the Jessica from my own set, and that was the only one I had traded, so now I have a complete set again!), and on top of all my other amazing picks she zapped me the Geppetto puzzle pin!

(With this new Round is a Shape Mike pin I think I might have to start a Food Baby collection - round is most definitely the shape I am in! LOL)

IMG-4456-1.jpg

And she also included some yummy candies, a tiny li'l Judy figurine, a Raya bag, and some awesome stickers.

Thank you for such an amazing game, summer!

I got pinmail yesterday! Trade with the amazing @momin.ator She sent so much candy! The whole family is so happy. We are closing our eyes and eating and pretending we are back in USA on our way to Disney. Thanks for a good trade!

KuCVFmH.jpg
34Y1bc9.jpg

I had to add the Cinderella pin to my display right away. Im not supposed to collect Cinderella pins, but I needed some for this amazing Loungefly bag and that kissing pin fit perfectly!

Cw9MSCT.jpg

love my small cinderella display!

5QwvyvA.jpg

I got pinmail yesterday! Trade with the amazing @momin.ator She sent so much candy! The whole family is so happy. We are closing our eyes and eating and pretending we are back in USA on our way to Disney. Thanks for a good trade!

KuCVFmH.jpg
34Y1bc9.jpg

I had to add the Cinderella pin to my display right away. Im not supposed to collect Cinderella pins, but I needed some for this amazing Loungefly bag and that kissing pin fit perfectly!

Cw9MSCT.jpg

5QwvyvA.jpg
Congrats on the pins. I love the Cinderella display. It’s super cute.

I've had some really spectacular mail the paste week or so. Thanks to some travel, I've only just now has the chance to really appreciate it.

First, som great ebay finds!

909f3ef245f3664b2a5e5cd0f3e0ef12.jpg

I am now ~finally~ solo Fred complete! That single pin has eluded me for so long! As has that Aladdin pin, so I'm glad to finally check it off the list. The Funko Baby Herc is in fact a pin! But it's so big it has a stand as well. XD

Also from ebay, snagged a grail set finally!

03e3347f8acd6f24dee311f903e34722.jpg

Did I pay more than I wanted to for it? Sure. Did I put in a bid to spite the other person and end up stuck with the highest bid? Definitely. Do I regret it? Not for another 21 days when my credit card statement comes in.

But seriously, I've wanted the nephews from this set for ages. So it's nice to finally have it. At first I was going to trade the Pegasus, but now I'm kind of attached XD We will see.

Then some shopDisney, Movie Insiders, and Loungefly wins:

12a5804dfc4f61b91328124f8414566c.jpg

LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS!

e73bbb2384610361ff72b16414fb5869.jpg

And I got the other Reluctant Dragon pin from the parks last week. So I'm set for this anniversary!

50a908d735ef774d494ee0da33c43b68.jpg

cd0277bdf1b753679db8e3932b6a3897.jpg

And now my Luca collection gets a jump start! :D I'm glad I had so many movie points saved up to snag the, plus I'm leaving the others in the stand on my desk. It's so nice! Now to track down some of the DSSH ones.

SPEAKING OF WHICH!

6cd1e92d71fda976952435fd885f7855.jpg

@nateeter gave me a steal of a trade on the marquee! So now I have a center piece to the collection. :D Thank you! This crazy lady also sends me a crazy zap which deserves its own thread. So stay tuned.

Finally, some trades!

93a9c981ab25b3f8938c989e24cf969a.jpg

Now I'm all caught up on the Artfully Evil series, and I've got the last two Herc gods on their way, so that set is done. Yay!

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KuCVFmH.jpg
34Y1bc9.jpg

Cw9MSCT.jpg

5QwvyvA.jpg
I love that book pin bag, and you have made a beautiful display in it!

Look what @lionheart did!

624095466957cb0d0b915ed8d42a81fb.jpg

Not only did I get these adorable masks FREE, but look at these other goodies!!! 2021 has been a rough year for me medically, and that Daisy (one of my faves) is just looking at me like, “We got this”! Everything was just perfect... including the Stitch stickers I forgot to photo. Thank you so much!!!

So glad you loved everything! Enjoy. I think those 2021 pins are darling. Let me know if the soap is any good - I thought the attraction designs were so cool and the reviews were great.

Here’s is my mail haul - a few trades and purchases

Trade auction win with [mention]BellesEnchantedRose [/mention] for the Thumper and trade from IG for the Moana Emblem. I already had one but I want two of each to frame both sides showing.
c561346484938da9781b835f9cee2b94.jpg

Here are some grails that were gifts to me.
b5c57d181a2c10af2a02c6d1c66a833f.jpg

I traded for a set of the Mulan DEC pins. They are really pretty in person. I’m actually not mad that I have three more single pins from this set in-coming. I think quite a few people got these pins to trade so I’ve been trading.

48e7afbb0b3a5849f914fc14497eeeb4.jpg

Two more pins for the collections. Belle and Beast are too cute planting the rise. The IaSW Anniversary pin puts me super close to completing the set. I think I’m down to just two.
61aeeac7d2b0933aa7d58b18349feb4e.jpg

If anyone’s by the Temecula Mall, they are closing and doing a 20% off plus $10 off coupon rn. I got all of this for $0.88 and it’s the best deal I’ve gotten in a really long time :p I had my best friend with me so I was able to use hers FYI. So that’s why I was able to get the key (me) and pin set (her).

d2555572ad51f0876f4d7c354155a191.jpg

Last edited:
If anyone’s by the Temecula Mall, they are closing and doing a 20% off plus $10 off coupon rn. I got all of this for $0.88 and it’s the best deal I’ve gotten in a really long time :p I had my best friend with me so I was able to use hers FYI. So that’s why I was able to get the key (me) and pin set (her).
Pic didn't post, but didn't realize you're just out in Temecula!

Back