• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Another garage sale score today, and these were free!!

64727dbbcfa837d5eed9ed520ada5e56.jpg
173012b06284c9712b5369dcfa60d577.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

No keys, I think that's why they were free? I just figured I'd swap the mechanism out or put my hubby to work figuring it out. Lol

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
If you can read the company and the lock # on the lock, you might be able order keys for it.

Here's one website we use for that:

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I made a trade with Anne and it was super.
a6ee62b9cdfb2de19ce6496bc9322168.jpg

I had service at my Mom’s so I thought I’d post. I have other pin mail I received that I want to post but I didn’t take a picture yet. I’m getting closer to completing both the masks and castle sets. I love the Mulan zap - now I can show both sides.

Thanks Anne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldn’t make a new zap post from tapatalk so I’ll just post here.

Yesterday, I received a zap from our resident bot @DisneyJ! Hei hei in his glorious pineapple braved his journey through USPS and safely arrived in sunny SoCal

d4e0c7dfaf7b077eb53180eb814f7f13.jpg

It’s so nice looking in person! The pineapple has nice texture and I love the shiny/ glittery portion of the top part of the pineapple. Love my derpy rooster!

Thank you for the zap, Jason!!

I had a really exciting mail day! I got THREE packages - and each one of them came with a zap!!!

6b0410dcce9d4314834ca418d6538f27.jpg

First off, I got my package from @coblj003’s game - the DSSH Giulia pin. (I still need to watch Luca so I know who these characters are.) Jim also included a mystery Marvel pin - Thank you, @coblj003! And another big thank you to @summerskin, for zapping me a spot in the game!

65271fd01c944fd5df3e75949f02688e.jpg

Next up, my package from @Mcgilligan. I offered to trade from any one of several of his traders, and he ended up sending me two!!! The Mickey Valentine and Minnie sock hop pin. So happy with them both - Thank you so much, John!

4968a3d19cacb5994ea6ab58cce85acf.jpg

Lastly, I made a trade with @sbmpins for two Pusheen pins and she zapped me with a third - and a darling Halloween card! Thank you, Elizabeth!

e5a2a7330b1e8986e2f7f8a6c47abf85.jpg

12056e538b5cd33c80d101d6be44e2c8.jpg

Last edited:
I had a really exciting mail day! I got THREE packages - and each one of them came with a zap!!!

6b0410dcce9d4314834ca418d6538f27.jpg

First off, I got my package from @coblj003’s game - the DSSH Giulia pin. (I still need to watch Luca so I know who these characters are.) Jim also included a mystery Marvel pin - Thank you, @coblj003! And another big thank you to @summerskin, for zapping me a spot in the game!

65271fd01c944fd5df3e75949f02688e.jpg

Next up, my package from @Mcgilligan. I offered to trade from any one of several of his traders, and he ended up sending me two!!! The Mickey Valentine and Minnie sock hop pin. So happy with them both - Thank you so much, John!

4968a3d19cacb5994ea6ab58cce85acf.jpg

Lastly, I made a trade with @sbmpins for two Pusheen pins and she zapped me with a third - and a darling Halloween card! Thank you, Elizabeth!

e5a2a7330b1e8986e2f7f8a6c47abf85.jpg

12056e538b5cd33c80d101d6be44e2c8.jpg

I like the Giuliano pin! Lucas been one my favorite animations Thats come out recently.

My August pin haul!
Those villain crests were on sale so I finally bought them. Another Artfully Evil and more Maleficent.

zkKkiZL.jpg

I realized I never owned the SWGE landing lanyard and pin. More Grogu. Got the SWTFA marquee at myDpins. Thank you to @TheMickeyMouseRules for letting me buy Chopper; that droid set should be done.

DIzCp2W.jpg

I went to Disneyland! It felt so good to be back “home”. Happy to see Avengers Campus for the first time and need to do Webslingers again. I was going to slow down on Haunted Mansion pins…that thought went out the door when I saw the Pop pins. The 7 on the right were from pin boards. Thank you to @MerlinEmrys for letting me buy Captain America’s shield; I love the card that it’s on. More Rocketeer; I only want 2 more to be done with this collection until Disney comes out with more.

RTaPpIZ.jpg

WDW’s happiest celebration super jumbos! Only 2 super jumbos left I need. Almost got all the Year of the Ox pins. Last one received a few days ago thanks to a trade with @firechief18 .

Ml9FeiY.jpg

I couldn’t resist getting the Knott’s pin. Didn’t go into the park but ate at Mrs Knott’s Chicken Dinner restaurant. I love their food and boysenberry anything! Got a ton of fantasy pins. I already own the Maleficent perfume bottle, and when I found a seller wanting to part with the entire villain series (to concentrate on Harry Potter pins), I couldn’t resist getting them all. I’ve been looking for that PODM-like pin for some time; the maker had someone that never paid leaving me an opportunity to scoop it up.

DjFZuag.jpg

aMDzUdZ.jpg

1XOf2JR.jpg

7DXvT2L.jpg

My August pin haul!
Those villain crests were on sale so I finally bought them. Another Artfully Evil and more Maleficent.

zkKkiZL.jpg

I realized I never owned the SWGE landing lanyard and pin. More Grogu. Got the SWTFA marquee at myDpins. Thank you to @TheMickeyMouseRules for letting me buy Chopper; that droid set should be done.

DIzCp2W.jpg

I went to Disneyland! It felt so good to be back “home”. Happy to see Avengers Campus for the first time and need to do Webslingers again. I was going to slow down on Haunted Mansion pins…that thought went out the door when I saw the Pop pins. The 7 on the right were from pin boards. Thank you to @MerlinEmrys for letting me buy Captain America’s shield; I love the card that it’s on. More Rocketeer; I only want 2 more to be done with this collection until Disney comes out with more.

RTaPpIZ.jpg

WDW’s happiest celebration super jumbos! Only 2 super jumbos left I need. Almost got all the Year of the Ox pins. Last one received a few days ago thanks to a trade with @firechief18 .

Ml9FeiY.jpg

I couldn’t resist getting the Knott’s pin. Didn’t go into the park but ate at Mrs Knott’s Chicken Dinner restaurant. I love their food and boysenberry anything! Got a ton of fantasy pins. I already own the Maleficent perfume bottle, and when I found a seller wanting to part with the entire villain series (to concentrate on Harry Potter pins), I couldn’t resist getting them all. I’ve been looking for that PODM-like pin for some time; the maker had someone that never paid leaving me an opportunity to scoop it up.

DjFZuag.jpg

aMDzUdZ.jpg

1XOf2JR.jpg

7DXvT2L.jpg

Oh maaaaan, I can go ham on a basket of their buttermilk biscuits and boysenberry jam!

Got another package today, from some pin friends in Florida.

IMG-5194.jpg

They got in for the playing cards release and saved Marie, Judy, and Vanellope for me for my Ace and Judy collections. We also had arranged a trade for Hocus Pocus (my extra winged skull for either their Winifred or tarot card), but they wound up sending me both which completes the set! AND, on top of that, they included these amazing Robin Hood pressed pennies!

[
IMG-E5196.jpg

[
IMG-E5197.jpg

IMG-E5198.jpg

IMG-E5199.jpg

IMG-E5200.jpg

IMG-E5201.jpg

IMG-E5202.jpg

IMG-E5203.jpg

IMG-5194.jpg

They got in for the playing cards release and saved Marie, Judy, and Vanellope for me for my Ace and Judy collections. We also had arranged a trade for Hocus Pocus (my extra winged skull for either their Winifred or tarot card), but they wound up sending me both which completes the set! AND, on top of that, they included these amazing Robin Hood pressed pennies!

[
IMG-E5196.jpg

[
IMG-E5197.jpg

IMG-E5198.jpg

IMG-E5199.jpg

IMG-E5200.jpg

IMG-E5201.jpg

IMG-E5202.jpg

IMG-E5203.jpg
The playing card pins looks so good maybe I should just get one… or two…

IMG-5194.jpg

[
IMG-E5196.jpg

[
IMG-E5197.jpg

IMG-E5198.jpg

IMG-E5199.jpg

IMG-E5200.jpg

IMG-E5201.jpg

IMG-E5202.jpg

IMG-E5203.jpg
Oh I love those pennies. Did they get them at WDW?

Back