• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
Found a cheap lot of pins and got it in the mail today and it had quite a few older European Disney pins in it. Keeping a few and the rest will be traders.

fk9fH3t.jpg

My recent pin mail has been about finishing sets.

I could have sworn I had Mim but recently realized I didn’t. Luckily @ItzaPinfan had her and I had what she needed so we were able to finish each other’s sets.

05daea43257e375d75fada321df8d9f0.jpg

And I finally got Taffyta off the bay to round out my racers. Now I just need them to finish off the set.

152be598c870ff36770d6625900a35ee.jpg

c954ba85898a5e3ff6d2f753b0fa75f6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pinmail from the past few days. I ordered the 50th pin set from the movie club. I am so glad I had enough points to order it.
LpIfGMP.jpg

The rest of the items in the picture are from @summerskin’s game (treats were stolen by the family before the picture could be taken). Thank you for your generosity!

As a side note, my little one loved the Pocahontas pin. He snagged it right away. When he finally put it down, I added it to his pin board. I was surprised that he claimed it because I think he has only watched that movie once or twice. Thanks again for the wonderful package!

It felt like Christmas for me! I came home from a very hard day at work to 2 pin trade packages!!!

First was a cute trade with @stratasfan It was such a pleasure doing this trade. Fun to talk about twin stuff and Im very happy that both me and my twins got pins to our collections. And the Millie and Melody figures are just so cute. Its so hard to find stuff with them. Pins even harder. But I love them because they are Minnies twin nieces. I have collected Disney twins stuff for a long time so these were a very nice add to theat collection.

fvMwAu5.jpg

they also added sooooo much extra stuff!!!

HxqrjrM.jpg

And then I finally got the package from @mybabykelly I just really love trading with him! Not just because he is soooo nice and I love our conversations, but just look at these pins! He helped me check of one more of my Minnie grails!!! I cant belive that he helped me add 2 grails to my favorite Minnie collection so far!!!

These are all the pins plus zaps that I got in the package:

qg5MWtf.jpg

And an unpdated photo of my Minnie dressed as other charachters board.

ZsjB0BW.jpg

Now Im down to 10 pins of Minnie dressed as Disney princesses that I miss. Only 10 to be a completist!!! From what I know at least.

I still miss a lot Minnie dressed as other Disney charachters, but Im working on those too. Minnie as Villains will be the next theme I try to finish.

If you have any Minnie dressed as Princesses or Villains that I miss, PLEASE let me know and I will do anything to trade for them!

It felt like Christmas for me! I came home from a very hard day at work to 2 pin trade packages!!!

First was a cute trade with @stratasfan It was such a pleasure doing this trade. Fun to talk about twin stuff and Im very happy that both me and my twins got pins to our collections. And the Millie and Melody figures are just so cute. Its so hard to find stuff with them. Pins even harder. But I love them because they are Minnies twin nieces. I have collected Disney twins stuff for a long time so these were a very nice add to theat collection.

fvMwAu5.jpg

they also added sooooo much extra stuff!!!

HxqrjrM.jpg

And then I finally got the package from @mybabykelly I just really love trading with him! Not just because he is soooo nice and I love our conversations, but just look at these pins! He helped me check of one more of my Minnie grails!!! I cant belive that he helped me add 2 grails to my favorite Minnie collection so far!!!

These are all the pins plus zaps that I got in the package:

qg5MWtf.jpg

And an unpdated photo of my Minnie dressed as other charachters board.

ZsjB0BW.jpg

Now Im down to 10 pins of Minnie dressed as Disney princesses that I miss. Only 10 to be a completist!!! From what I know at least.

I still miss a lot Minnie dressed as other Disney charachters, but Im working on those too. Minnie as Villains will be the next theme I try to finish.

If you have any Minnie dressed as Princesses or Villains that I miss, PLEASE let me know and I will do anything to trade for them!
Yayyyy! So close to completion, but your collection is already so amazing! Glad you enjoyed everything, and know that I’m always so grateful for our convos and our FUN trades :) You’re the best!

df102c895eb7cba3441e9cf77180645a.jpg

Technically not a mail day post but wanted to show what I got today at Downtown Disney at Disneyland. Had some time today and since I’m getting back into pins again I thought a visit to Downtown Disney would be a perfect way to spend the afternoon. I got a little carried away as you can tell !

Was happy to add some new Monsters, Inc. pins I don’t have as it is my primary collection…especially happy that one was a limited edition!

Got two “The Rescuers” character connection pins which in retrospect shouldn’t have bought but I got carried away. They’re both available for trade…wish they were up on PinPics but can’t find them and I’m not able to upload pics at the moment .

I got a few of the Disney Racers Mystery packs and was surprised I got ten unique pins and only five duplicates! These are fun but they are a little small in my opinion…kind of wish I would have gotten more of the others…or the Raya Jumbo .

The Fanntasy Packs are super fun and great size, really happy with these just wish there were more characters I collect in there. All are available for trade.

I’m pleasantly surprised with the Disney Handbag pack and wish I would have bought more. They’re super fun and great size! Definitely am going to have to get some more of them.

All in all a nice visit though not sure my wallet is going to be happy with how relatively easy it was to go !

df102c895eb7cba3441e9cf77180645a.jpg

Technically not a mail day post but wanted to show what I got today at Downtown Disney at Disneyland. Had some time today and since I’m getting back into pins again I thought a visit to Downtown Disney would be a perfect way to spend the afternoon. I got a little carried away as you can tell !

Was happy to add some new Monsters, Inc. pins I don’t have as it is my primary collection…especially happy that one was a limited edition!

Got two “The Rescuers” character connection pins which in retrospect shouldn’t have bought but I got carried away. They’re both available for trade…wish they were up on PinPics but can’t find them and I’m not able to upload pics at the moment .

I got a few of the Disney Racers Mystery packs and was surprised I got ten unique pins and only five duplicates! These are fun but they are a little small in my opinion…kind of wish I would have gotten more of the others…or the Raya Jumbo .

The Fanntasy Packs are super fun and great size, really happy with these just wish there were more characters I collect in there. All are available for trade.

I’m pleasantly surprised with the Disney Handbag pack and wish I would have bought more. They’re super fun and great size! Definitely am going to have to get some more of them.

All in all a nice visit though not sure my wallet is going to be happy with how relatively easy it was to go !

Mystery pins are so much fun! Are you interested in trading one of your Cheshire Cat cars?

My September pin haul!

I didn’t know this pin existed. Then I had to have it. From the happiest celebration on earth!

4ad780219309ce6ffca50b3f65b2d9f7.jpg

The Maleficent collection continues to grow. I really like the Artland ones and the fantasy full body dragon pin. Another one down for Artfully Evil.

bab34a7c6f193c0a0232ce172a6664ed.jpg

Only a few Star Wars additions. More Grogu. I hope the SWGE sliders series continues.

6bd31df0cf2ccbe57e25a770156cfd92.jpg

Some new additions from games (credits in prior posts), Shang-Chi pins, and those Haunted Mansion sliders. BL needs to come out with the 4th stretching portrait.

f0349a6dfb7b76df6cd81ccae3b62980.jpg

More pins for the side collections and new collections. I’m happy Disney and Starbucks collaborated on pins. Thanks to @firechief18 for the Daisy trade. I’m loving the Kristoff and Flynn fantasy pins. I have no idea who zapped me the Jungle Cruise vinylmation.

17642f3a3f3629fb7b8c1855714434bb.jpg

I got a huge package with pins from Japan in the mail! We collected pins for each other for quite a while to make a huge trade so it really felt like christmas to open everything because I even forgot a few of the pins we traded for :)

Besides pin I also got 2 super cute bags that I will make pin books of. And some really cool candy and bath salts. So much goodies! Japan really has the cutest pins!

TWXf5YC.jpg
TcbHY6u.jpg
oE8vJ90.jpg

y6vNHzz.jpg
LmZSRky.jpg

zF4kcTD.jpg
nnTo3yy.jpg
3hGOaIm.jpg

Had some more pin mail come in the last few days.
QfVxTT3.jpg

Traded for the Motunui pin but purchased the rest. Thought the little guy might like a pig for his collection and the Jafar is red so I had to get the lot. The little guy was so excited. He gave me hugs and carried them around for a good amount of time.

I got a huge package with pins from Japan in the mail! We collected pins for each other for quite a while to make a huge trade so it really felt like christmas to open everything because I even forgot a few of the pins we traded for :)

Besides pin I also got 2 super cute bags that I will make pin books of. And some really cool candy and bath salts. So much goodies! Japan really has the cutest pins!

TWXf5YC.jpg
TcbHY6u.jpg
oE8vJ90.jpg

y6vNHzz.jpg
LmZSRky.jpg

zF4kcTD.jpg
nnTo3yy.jpg
3hGOaIm.jpg

Those bags are super cute and I just love the ghost chip and dale pins!

TWXf5YC.jpg
TcbHY6u.jpg
oE8vJ90.jpg

y6vNHzz.jpg
LmZSRky.jpg

zF4kcTD.jpg
nnTo3yy.jpg
3hGOaIm.jpg

I didn’t know you made pin bags, Elin!! I’d love to see them when you’re done.

I didn’t know you made pin bags, Elin!! I’d love to see them when you’re done.

Well I made A pin bag before. Its not beautiful but it holds up to what its supposed to do. I dont think it would work well to bring to pin meets or anything like that but it can hold my season pins when they are not displayed so it works for me :) I got these 2 for my Halloween pins and christmas pins. Will shop pics when they are done.

I will try some new techniques on making the pin pages on these though becasue the one I made is far from perfect. But on the outside its super cute :D These Japanese park lunch bags are perfect for mini pin bags.

Busy mail day or some exciting pins that I have to share!

First up we have the Japan Disney 20th anniversary Monsters, Inc set that I had to have as this is my main collection. Love all of the character pins, great detail. The jumbo is nice but feels more like a print covered in glossy material than individual enamel colors which I would have preferred. Nonetheless so happy to add this to the collection!

31875c7f901e6d750e722442fcf859dc.jpg

d423d27e9194d355c0408aa1939c8114.jpg

Was able to get a good number during the surprise release and got some of the Dumbo pins. These are stunning in real life with amazing 3D details. I’m wishing I would have bought them all . Planning to use these as traders.

686ffcbde892eccac20f4766de512b1b.jpg

64a383cfeedaab392d8f7347ab5c28f5.jpg

Live in CA so was able to get some of the Ron’s gone wrong pins too. The marquee is huge and bigger than a different marquee I have that I’m now wondering if it is a fake…?

ac459b7fa8cfc47125643968ee0dc1c4.jpg

6c7025e7ebcfb139fbfa170d3860ef9f.jpg

999925c900f86382f787bbf47071b970.jpg

I watched NBC last Wednesday so was excited to see these guitars and scooped them all up as they are so fun. They look great in real life and think the Santa Claus one is my favorite as I like seeing the Christmas and Halloween mash up!

28fd0d38fab90968821f909f5618e512.jpg

5161ae40766ed1d0d8a8458a9f987318.jpg

Back