• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
I won an auction from @maiarebecca for the lightsaber pins, and she zapped Ahsoka! What the?!?! That pin is the last pin of the heruniverse set I need. Thank you so much! Such a wonderful surprise.

ed6f537ba841b3264d9c5e6daf654c79.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don’t remember how I ended up with an extra Ahsoka but she is the only one I had two of, so when I saw her on your ISO it had to be done!

Busy mail day or some exciting pins that I have to share!

First up we have the Japan Disney 20th anniversary Monsters, Inc set that I had to have as this is my main collection. Love all of the character pins, great detail. The jumbo is nice but feels more like a print covered in glossy material than individual enamel colors which I would have preferred. Nonetheless so happy to add this to the collection!

31875c7f901e6d750e722442fcf859dc.jpg

d423d27e9194d355c0408aa1939c8114.jpg

Was able to get a good number during the surprise release and got some of the Dumbo pins. These are stunning in real life with amazing 3D details. I’m wishing I would have bought them all . Planning to use these as traders.

686ffcbde892eccac20f4766de512b1b.jpg

64a383cfeedaab392d8f7347ab5c28f5.jpg

Live in CA so was able to get some of the Ron’s gone wrong pins too. The marquee is huge and bigger than a different marquee I have that I’m now wondering if it is a fake…?

ac459b7fa8cfc47125643968ee0dc1c4.jpg

6c7025e7ebcfb139fbfa170d3860ef9f.jpg

999925c900f86382f787bbf47071b970.jpg

I watched NBC last Wednesday so was excited to see these guitars and scooped them all up as they are so fun. They look great in real life and think the Santa Claus one is my favorite as I like seeing the Christmas and Halloween mash up!

28fd0d38fab90968821f909f5618e512.jpg

5161ae40766ed1d0d8a8458a9f987318.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are guitars on big or little cards... Really hoping these are bigger ones.

I think the Sandy Clause is my favorite also.

Are guitars on big or little cards... Really hoping these are bigger ones.

(My favorite is Sandy Clause also.)
They are on the smaller cards, roughly same same as a PTD from DSSH, so they are kind of feel like smaller pins because of the guitar neck being so thin. That being said the detail on all of them is amazing. I do wish they were bigger, but hey, I also love a (super) jumbo so that's just me !

I got a huge package with pins from Japan in the mail! We collected pins for each other for quite a while to make a huge trade so it really felt like christmas to open everything because I even forgot a few of the pins we traded for :)

Besides pin I also got 2 super cute bags that I will make pin books of. And some really cool candy and bath salts. So much goodies! Japan really has the cutest pins!

TWXf5YC.jpg
TcbHY6u.jpg
oE8vJ90.jpg

y6vNHzz.jpg
LmZSRky.jpg

zF4kcTD.jpg
nnTo3yy.jpg
3hGOaIm.jpg

Wow! That’s a ton of pins. Congrats!

I'm in chock! Got the perfect package for Halloween! Me and @SkeleCountry decided on a trade for a few pins and said that we should make it a pin and candy trade.

Today I got their package and it was so big! And so full of candy! We filled a whole bowl with it! And they sent us our favourites. So happy!
kOsiIeO.jpg
TVwRwg6.jpg

And then they filled the package up with lots of fun stickers and window clings and such. So much fun1 We will be able to decorate for Halloween now! Its so hard to find decorations here.
mYN2GLN.jpg

Then we have the pins! Minnie as Leia will of course go up on my Minnie as other characters board. They added zaps and the cutest tin can I have ever seen! I never seen it and never knew how much I needed it. Its so adorable!
Ns2PSwt.jpg

Funny thing is that I had another pin that matches the exact post on the can.
qSBpNhQ.jpg

I'm in chock! Got the perfect package for Halloween! Me and @SkeleCountry decided on a trade for a few pins and said that we should make it a pin and candy trade.

Today I got their package and it was so big! And so full of candy! We filled a whole bowl with it! And they sent us our favourites. So happy!
kOsiIeO.jpg
TVwRwg6.jpg

And then they filled the package up with lots of fun stickers and window clings and such. So much fun1 We will be able to decorate for Halloween now! Its so hard to find decorations here.
mYN2GLN.jpg

Then we have the pins! Minnie as Leia will of course go up on my Minnie as other characters board. They added zaps and the cutest tin can I have ever seen! I never seen it and never knew how much I needed it. Its so adorable!
Ns2PSwt.jpg

Funny thing is that I had another pin that matches the exact post on the can.
qSBpNhQ.jpg
This package is so amazing and festive. Great job @SkeleCountry and wishing you both a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I got zapped! @splashmtnman zapped me the most cute pins ever. That Minnie as Snow white is needed for my Minnie as princesses pin board. Im so happy to check one more of my missing Minnies list. But not only did he zap it to me, he sent 2 extra pins! That Minnie with an umbrella is too cute. I love her! and an Ariel that we dont have. Im over the moon happy. These pins are still with the amazing @mybabykelly who accepted the mail for me. I can't wait until I get them here and can add them to my pin boards.

Thank you so much @splashmtnman for this amazing zap! And thank you @mybabykelly for being my mailbox in USA for this :)

5635671192e62623181c38769ba29a10.jpg

Busy mail day or some exciting pins that I have to share!

First up we have the Japan Disney 20th anniversary Monsters, Inc set that I had to have as this is my main collection. Love all of the character pins, great detail. The jumbo is nice but feels more like a print covered in glossy material than individual enamel colors which I would have preferred. Nonetheless so happy to add this to the collection!

31875c7f901e6d750e722442fcf859dc.jpg

d423d27e9194d355c0408aa1939c8114.jpg

Was able to get a good number during the surprise release and got some of the Dumbo pins. These are stunning in real life with amazing 3D details. I’m wishing I would have bought them all . Planning to use these as traders.

686ffcbde892eccac20f4766de512b1b.jpg

64a383cfeedaab392d8f7347ab5c28f5.jpg

Live in CA so was able to get some of the Ron’s gone wrong pins too. The marquee is huge and bigger than a different marquee I have that I’m now wondering if it is a fake…?

ac459b7fa8cfc47125643968ee0dc1c4.jpg

6c7025e7ebcfb139fbfa170d3860ef9f.jpg

999925c900f86382f787bbf47071b970.jpg

I watched NBC last Wednesday so was excited to see these guitars and scooped them all up as they are so fun. They look great in real life and think the Santa Claus one is my favorite as I like seeing the Christmas and Halloween mash up!

28fd0d38fab90968821f909f5618e512.jpg

5161ae40766ed1d0d8a8458a9f987318.jpg

Congrats, what a great haul!

El Capitan Marquee pins do come in various sizes. They've been released for over 15 years now and don't have one standard marquee size, so some over the years have come out smaller than others. Without seeing the exact pins I can't say for sure but size alone isn't an indication of a fake/scrapper (unless it's a different size than a real version of the same marquee).

I received some amazing Halloween care packages from @SkeleCountry and @Purplemandms. I apologize for taking so long to post them here - I’ve gotten in the habit of posting my mail days to my Instagram stories, and often forget that they should go here as well!

From Skelecountry - can you believe this amazing haul?!! My favorite items are the witchy cat (my first blow mold!), that amazing retro Bride of Frankenstein, and the Trick or Treat banner. Also, PINS! Thank you again, Amanda!
22935940e152507e2266a15e0f732d5e.jpg

a6292a0661268bdadc45ed9bee5b7428.jpg

e3cf0b2013d373bb497b91d02b899069.jpg

From Purplemandms - I had been searching all over for the Minnie & Figaro mug! And she also sent me a Halloween bath bomb and a couple Lush scarves/fabric wraps that I love! Thanks again, Emily!
624998e9d3433c0ffef0e3c330ed8dc1.jpg

abaf0e5a247e2b60b58cfd4690380c03.jpg

Mystery Pin Mail!

Anyone else order these from pinkalamode?

Have duplicates (below) to trade for Evil Queen and Evil Hag.

57732a73575963e5559a78e169108198.jpg

f37da32e104af7a3d047ec682c7c276b.jpg

Yes, I ordered these. My pulls were similar... although I did gain the Evil Queen. I am also ISO the Evil Witch.

These are really cute pins.

Got several packages this week.

First up is my haul from @summerskin game. Pins on the left are the ones I bought. The ones on the right are the bonus pins. The little one’s favorites seem to me Cinderella, Jasmine, Buzz, and Dash.
Cptsijk.jpg

Next up is my Princess pin haul that I purchased. I though the little ones would like them but they were meh about them.
9rtYQ08.jpg

Lastly, we got a few packs of the Christmas cuties. No duplicates but we didn’t get the Chip and Dale we were hoping for. So we will be trading Pooh, Stitch, and Orange Bird.
fwRrEnF.jpg

I got a huge package with pins from Japan in the mail! We collected pins for each other for quite a while to make a huge trade so it really felt like christmas to open everything because I even forgot a few of the pins we traded for :)

Besides pin I also got 2 super cute bags that I will make pin books of. And some really cool candy and bath salts. So much goodies! Japan really has the cutest pins!

TWXf5YC.jpg
TcbHY6u.jpg
oE8vJ90.jpg

y6vNHzz.jpg
LmZSRky.jpg

zF4kcTD.jpg
nnTo3yy.jpg
3hGOaIm.jpg
So many great pins, I would love to see how you make them into pin books!

Back