• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
From the Flower and Garden mystery set. It makes me so happy! Good size too!
4e74f5a40473b66b389b0b16d7edd8a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I can see why this makes you happy!

I went to WDW and had the best time. High 80s in Feb but not really humid; it was so nice! Here’s what I got there and other Feb pins.

This Swarovski isn’t really a pin, but I’ve been wanting it forever and got it cheap on the bay. Had to get the DLP pins and another transformation.
ad2ed7b5ef3436ca3ca29232aa0a2243.jpg

Sliders and boxed sets. I’m digging the different artwork.
29bc8e82aea7a4808785d46176d4038c.jpg

WDW 50th anniversary Fab 50 tiny gold pins! I’m missing 3.
a182f455911d2e941dba7eb966407e04.jpg

More WDW goodness. The Keys to the Kingdom tour was amazing. Got the 4 medallions I wanted (on the left); one machine wouldn’t accept cash so take the card for 4. That Arribas pin is too expensive but when in WDW…
215700e2f9d2bcc4e428102c021690b3.jpg

A little of everything…finished the castle collection. 2 more flip flop pairs for that side collection. Finished the Jerrod attraction set and the lunar new year set. Ate a whole cookie at Gideon’s and needed a pin to celebrate.
c5a5ecf09947edce337bccbaf377f619.jpg

Lastly, from the trading boards around the parks and resorts.
663d9cbad539d67b9b4cf09840bec6b2.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I could not wait til morning to post this… look what came in the mail today!!!
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

fb33ceb1eaf8699e775afd71571ceeef.jpg

I’m still pinching myself that I have them in my collection and my most wanted Beloved Tales are home now. Both Beauty and the Beast and Lady and the Tramp came as flawless as can be which allowed for a huge sigh of relief. That completes my set of my six favorite scenes from the series (to be continued). Here are all six together (re-carded because I’m crazy and need even my cards mint).
42fa89d3886e3b06695736cafe9b6c5e.jpg

Half my grail list wiped out and so excited to see if I can complete the other two throughout the year :)

Last edited:
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

I’m still pinching myself that I have them in my collection and my most wanted Beloved Tales are home now. Both Beauty and the Beast and Lady and the Tramp came as flawless as can be which allowed for a huge sigh of relief. That completes my set of my six favorite scenes from the series (to be continued). Here are all six together (re-carded because I’m crazy and need even my cards mint).

Half my grail list wiped out and so excited to see if I can complete the other two throughout the year :)
This is amazing. I need to know how you did this so I can do it too! :)

It has been a busy couple of weeks and I haven’t been as active as I normally am on here. I had some great pinmail come in during that I am excited to share.

To kick things off @SoraPandora traded with me recently. I have been reevaluating my collections so I suggested a mystery trade with the kids’ interests in mind. Well, what We received was absolutely amazing!
Xns2G1s.jpg

Another package arrived shortly after with my purchases from @PinFanatic’s sale. A few more Scrooges for the collection. Now, I have to rearrange my board more.
QNx3SQ1.jpg

Some random purchases to grow my collection. Not sure if I will keep the ducks but they were too cute to pass up.
VqKAG0Z.jpg

And lastly, a package came in the mail today from @summerskin from her game. I love the Christmas pin! The little ones have decided that the duck is a super duck that can beat up Hercules.
81XzmZX.jpg

So, the nice thing about posting here is that there's no judgement right? Lol
Just got this great set from Ann. Didn't matter that I'm not a Cheshire collector, I just had to have it anyway, and the wonderful @Addicted to Alice Pins was ever so patient and accommodating, thank you Ann!

ed201f56abd904fc36f5962fca21c7b3.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I am really, really, really, really, REALLY behind on this thread. I haven’t read it posted in ages and need to go through and catch up on all the great pins everyone has been getting. But I was SO excited by today’s mail that I had to run over here and share. Got the below lovelies from the awesome @sockgnome Only downside is that I now have to put more effort into finding the rest of them!

120c50b3098feef821d6d8bbc8dfacbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Wow! Major congrats.

My January pin acquisitions!

c1d9e38ca1de66750720877601b7db1a.jpg

I decided to bite the bullet and continue collecting the DSSH villain cards since I had the 1st set. Thanks @TheMickeyMouseRules for the trade. Finished the Mickey icon set. The 2 Auroras from Destination D will be for trade since I only want to keep Maleficent.

22d4277fc4bd0fe7d5c6c6f41aae37a1.jpg

I was also able to finish these villains mystery sets. Thanks to @TheMickeyMouseRules for the last chaser I needed.

53c073bc23b8c9840fef091ee551a2af.jpg

So many I really like for these Star Wars pins. Force ghosts…yes. SWGE slider pins...yes. Sarlacc pit that opens to Boba Fest inside…yes. Another Grogu…of course!

e618d805fc83f9f7ede3c1edb2d3f81d.jpg

I’ve been collecting the date spinners for quite some time; if I go to a Disney park in that year, I want it. Thanks to @translation for the Scoop pins trade; 2 more left. Only 1 more pin needed each for the 2012 California set (Lightning McQueen), lunar new year mystery set (Donald as monkey), DCA construction fence hidden Mickey (Oswald), and Jerrod Maruyama attraction mystery set (Haunted Mansion). I think a friend is giving me the last 2 gingerbread house pins, so I’ll be done with this set.
The Scoop set is great. As are the cards. Really everything, but I like those two sets a lot. Congrats!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Wow oh wow!! Congrats!! Umm...where do you live again?

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

I don't usually remember to post here but it's been a crappy couple of days with lots of issues around here so it's no surprise to me that even though I had the tracking number I forgot I was waiting on a box from @sockgnome. Last week while trying to value pins for the swap box, one LE 250 I looked up had no sales, 2 disparate listing prices, wasn't on the wants list of anyone 'downstream' from me on the swap box but was on her wants AND she had just posted a trade thread. So I basically said something like "I've got this LE plus 1 other on your wants list, I don't know the right value. I looked at your thread and I'm partial to Cheshire, aristocats, maleficent... you decide and send me something." So here's what she selected:

Thanks for brightening my day. :)
Mystery pin box. Fun!

I had a wonderful holiday time and more pins acquired in December!

edd7baba52f79ad29e059b87c083fc06.jpg

I love these Maleficents. My Artland pins finally came in after 4 months. They were lost in UK Fed Ex, but Pulse Gallery made it right. Happy to finish the Artfully Evil series; they will look nice together.

ca7c4d4ee9160580565a78f2dbd5c44a.jpg

I went to Disneyland in early December and bought a bunch of pins at SWGE. Of course more Grogu. I was happy to add more pins that were released in the AOTC timeframe. My favorite of this group is the Boba Boba Fett. When I heard it existed, I went to my local Hot Topic to get one.

61e3ea43e50128cf16950596c43372c1.jpg

In that Disneyland trip, I stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, and it was amazing and a splurge. I needed the 2 DLH pins to commemorate. No idea who’s behind them. Festival of Holidays was happening so needed that pin. I remember loving the pork belly adobo and the beef Wellington inspired dish the most among many yummy foods and drinks.

2a453865e78a57ce73a1c1e348541855.jpg

Various collections here: rainbows, Marvel, Haunted Mansion, WDW 50, Heroes vs Villains, Jerrod mystery, and a new collection - cute Fab 5 and friends as lunar new year animal signs. And when I see Hathi Jr name badge (even though it’s always a scrapper), I giggle uncontrollably and trade for it. I need to read that thread again….you know which one…always a good laugh!

407566ca38d59d97a43a1f89277bca25.jpg

These pins with gift cards are so cute. They shall be used to fund a WDW trip.
Great Maleficents! And other stuff. Congrats on all of them.

Back