• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mail Days Megathread 📬

Mail Days Megathread 📬
I've had a few that I picked up that I later found out were fake. However, they still are with my other cat or stitch pins.
I get it. I got caught up in a trading frenzy with the CM pin boards and lanyards during my trip and ended up with a few fake HMs. I’m keeping those because they’re cute and bring me fun memories of my trip.

If you bought them on Etsy, regardless of the seller's response, you could file a complaint with Etsy directly. (This generally also goes for most sale sites... for example you can complain to "that auction site", even if you have attempted to resolve a dispte with a seller directly, if you're not satisfied you can escalate it to their admin team, ESPECIALLY if you suspect the item is a fake.)
Thank you so much! Yes, I will be opening a case tomorrow (says I have to wait 48 hours after contacting the seller directly before I can open a case). I got more pin mail today from that other auction site (purchased around the same time I got these pins) and it looks fake too. Will stick with known reputable sellers and traders from now on if I’m not buying directly from Disney. That’s what I’ve always done in the past but since coming back from a long pin break, I went a little nuts trying to get pins I missed out on that are sold out already. I need to just be patient, I know. Lol

Got more pin mail today! Another possible fake this time from that auction site Will stick to known reputable sellers and trades in person or here from now on. Buuuut also got some authentic pins from trades and a known reputable seller.
First up, marvel avengers assemble Valentine mystery pins from my trade with [mention]Spr175psu [/mention] :
404c9eb0d7405126ad3a797aebeb4c55.jpg

I am close to finishing the set! I have another trade with [mention]TheMickeyMouseRules [/mention]and after that trade, I’ll only need Spider Man and Thanos to complete the set! Yassss!

I also got these cute pins! I was only looking for the Gothel World of Evil pin (I bought multiple bags at the parks but didn’t get her). I picked up the Star Wars pin set too because the seller has a combined shipping deal. I couldn’t find anything on my wants but this set is too cute to not have in my collection!:
8a4281f953ce3336b9ba795b36801cfe.jpg

And lastly, the pin I suspect is fake from that other auction site:
749f76fa135dab82a358fcec755d60d9.jpg

041a8c4d9fbafd7d0f5163cbbb18eaa2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy pin mail arrived yesterday! I was so knackered from work that I didn’t even open any of my mail until today. I got my package from the amazing [mention]TheMickeyMouseRules [/mention] not only am I one step closer to finishing my Marvels Avengers assemble Valentine set (just need Thanos and Spider-Man now) but she zapped me with a pin from my wants!! I was blown away.
203b80ceb3d114e28e579c447fab158e.jpg

Had a great time to my 1st NorCal Pin Traders meet up. Nice to see @summerskin and @fordracing31. I spent double the time I thought I would be there because I didn’t realize how many people would be there and everyone was so nice to talk with.

Here’s the haul. I also bought a small Mickey 49ers zipper bag.
I also go to all the NorCal pin meets. I guess I did not know others from this group also go to them. Stop by and say hello to Bob/Robert just ask for the guy that collects Jiminy. @cyke23 @summerskin @fordracing31. It would be nice to put a face and username to a real name. Thanks

So ugly they're cute. I had some stray dollars on old gift cards and these were 25% off, so I just had to. Heimlich will go in my Bug's Life shadow box. Jessie up for trade.
7bc8d4c37e0fd6f3b0ed35dadc9de379.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
So ugly they're cute is a great summary of these pins.

I had the most amazing happy pin mail! Pin mail from 3 big pin sellers. Instant grahameeroo live sales are too addicting. Will be taking a huge break from there so won’t be tempted. But I got so many grails. Will be putting in for OT to mitigate the damage done to my wallet.
5b558fd5a74118a4ed985826a50ae670.jpg

Pins are not for sale. Sorry about the price tags. I got so excited and took pictures without thinking.
Am most excited about the 2009 nurses day pin. It feels so good to have it back in my collection along with a couple of the other nurse pins I bought to replace what I used to own. Am very happy.

My remaining trades and the rest of my live sale and regular purchases arrived this past week. So many lovely pins! Officially in pin jail. Fr this time. LOL

4c57cd8537c66421b66889b9a5b06aa7.jpg

c2d4c650b729a66e5f507f3e3353a7ae.jpg

These marvel first appearance comic book pins are so cool. I read and collected comic books growing up thanks to someone dear to me who passed away suddenly last week. He took me to get my first comic book (Twas a Spidey comic). I had purchased these pins before he passed and when they arrived, it brought back so many fond memories. I am going to collect the series of both heroes and villains.

Also the beautiful DA QoH I got from [mention]mybabykelly [/mention] was among the awesome pins from my last big pin haul:
75756026d7cd3cc616ba3176d07179f1.jpg

I love it so much. So much. Thank you! :)

And lastly these two packages:
eb6f973e86555932302ae45843d8c4d8.jpg

032c692abc403307153a27be1c6e76e5.jpg

I’ve never seen the Andy Capp ranch fries or gummy fries before. Looking forward to trying them. I vaguely remember the Andy Capp comic strips in the Sunday paper growing up. Gave me a chuckle when I opened my package and saw the bag!

My pins from [mention]Addicted to Alice Pins [/mention] arrived today! Omg! All the amazing AIW goodness in this box!
067f2f9e8e73205f0fae1f3b5df3a4b1.jpg

Am delighted to add this dangle pin back to my collection:
7d4f3bbee2d8cd482c341f795b059512.jpg

PTDs for daaaaays!
449476fb788f2b94e5663051dafcaa2c.jpg

And lastly, the full set of AIW mystery playing card pins. I attended the event back in 2011? I was only able to pick up 2 boxes at the event and have been looking for the ones I’m missing. My 2 boxes had been safely tucked away in a random box that was mislabeled so they were spared. Saw [mention]Addicted to Alice Pins [/mention] post for the entire set and couldn’t pass it up:

2fcda1063bdef2d307bb1d08c0bc1e82.jpg

Thanks so much, [mention]Addicted to Alice Pins [/mention] I love all my new pins so much!!!

My pins from [mention]Addicted to Alice Pins [/mention] arrived today! Omg! All the amazing AIW goodness in this box!

PTDs for daaaaays!

And lastly, the full set of AIW mystery playing card pins. I attended the event back in 2011? I was only able to pick up 2 boxes at the event and have been looking for the ones I’m missing. My 2 boxes had been safely tucked away in a random box that was mislabeled so they were spared. Saw [mention]Addicted to Alice Pins [/mention] post for the entire set and couldn’t pass it up:

Thanks so much, [mention]Addicted to Alice Pins [/mention] I love all my new pins so much!!!

This is an epic haul! Love your newest additions to the Alice collection!

PTDs for daaaaays!

Wow @Addicted to Alice Pins is the true Alice plug! And fantastic prices too!

Yes! Get your AIW fix from [mention]Addicted to Alice Pins [/mention] !

[mention]mybabykelly [/mention] I picked up a couple awesome AIW pins from you too! You’re both helping me rebuild my collection! :)

Lawd I do not comprehend the lingo the young people use these days. I tried to consult the Googler but there are apparently many meanings for "plug," one of which was a tad risque. I have now developed the vapors and must lie down until someone brings my smelling salts. :p

Back