• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Making my own pin boards!

Making my own pin boards!

OpieDoodle

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So the two square frames are quick pin boards I made for myself, I spent about ~$6 on each one TOTAL and maybe an hour completing them both!

Now I'm working on one for my dad for fathers day. I'm going to take the mirror out and use the frame only, paint it either purple or black and make a haunted mansion theme! Still have a lot of thinking to do on this one as I'm not sure if I want to try to paint the cork all one color then paint a haunted mansion piece in the center or just felt cover it. Decisions decisions! This one will be a little more than the others just because of the cost of the mirror!

b1aVMYql.jpg

7rFa9edl.jpg

Back