• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Marc Davis MALEFICENT Auction

Auction Ended: Marc Davis MALEFICENT Auction

Ajk

Let's party like its 2019.
Rating - 100%
211   0   0
Another auction? Sure, why not. This time for the very fun Windows of Main Street covering the Marc Davis window and featuring everyone's favorite misunderstood fairy, Maleficent! It is brand new, was released at DLR and is LE 3000. Pictures of it will be posted in the next post below.

This is another auction in partnership with my friend so in addition to my wants (ajk on pinpics) please consider my friend's wants:

Stitch
Cats
Anything "Cute"

As always, we are very much open to any bid, so don't be shy. Please just no fantasy pins (or fakes/scrap of course.)

This auction will end on Saturday, August 14 at 4:00 PM EASTERN time.
Happy bidding!

1e4bf2df453c80518c8bf7e3a334cc33.jpg

9e739d25cb7064d79e781e342f767c6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will start bidding with these 3 pins:
Stitch Figpin 424, PTDB 36207
Hidden Mickey Goofy, PTDB 28306
Hidden Mickey Aurora, PTDB 28314

I am trying to post a picture, but Tapatalk is not letting me open anything in the auction thread from their app. Will message you the pic as last resort.

Reactions: Ajk

I am trying to post a picture, but Tapatalk is not letting me open anything in the auction thread from their app. Will message you the pic as last resort.
Well, Tapatalk is not working at all... so my last resort for sharing a picture is not going to work right now either.

No problem, I see the pins you are referring to. Thanks for a GREAT first bid! (Second if I count @bcol 's bid, but not sure I am supposed to or not. :) )

Believe it or not, we are already down to just two days remaining in this auction. Less than 48 hours to submit those bids!

I'll try

Pin 135708 WDW – FairyTails 2019 Event – Stitch Flipbook​

RS_R8980d524b8.png
And there's our WONDERFUL third bid! I guess I now have to do my challenging task of coming up with the first leader board. And it was a tough decision already! Well, here goes...

1. @watzshakinbacon with a fun LE Stitch.
2. @TheMickeyMouseRules with a cute stitch and some pins for me.
3. @Booger1964 I actually thought this was super cute but it turns out my friend is not much of an Angel fan.

I will add:
Pin# 136781
WDW - Hidden Mickey 2019 - Short Films - Steamboat Willie
Thanks for the last minute addition. And sorry I’m just replying now. The day got away from me.

A big THANK YOU to ALL participants for making it another fun auction. In the end, @Poohlady5’s bid holds up and is the WINNER. Congratulations! DM coming.

Back