• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

March 2020 pins

March 2020 pins

cyke23

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I was able to get this Tie Echelon pin that was supposed to have come out in March 2020 at Disneyland. The person I got it from said she found it at her local Disney Store in NY. So someone found the missing bag at the back shed from Indiana Jones. Hopefully C1-10P and Splash Mountain cruiser were found too, and they’ll be out soon. Need that droid! [mention]TheMickeyMouseRules [/mention]

83c2e268790b202795fa603bc14853b7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So basically what I’m hearing is that I have to stop by the NYC Disney store 50 times a day while I’m there… good to know.
Yeah, last week I saw that someone picked up a D23 Elsa Princess Stamp pin from on there. I was shocked since those sold out right away online and orders were being canceled.

Back