• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mark downs at the Disney Outlet in Gurnee IL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark downs at the Disney Outlet in Gurnee IL

MommaIvy

DPF Nut
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
They marked these down to 3.99!!!
43e184712aac0c6726120b4c11dbea78.jpg

I would have bought them all but karma is real, and I try not to be greedy. There were 5 or 6 left. The farting Pumbas were all gone. The BaTB sets were still 7.99 but I’ll bet they come down in price soon. They had at least a dozen left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They marked these down to 3.99!!!
43e184712aac0c6726120b4c11dbea78.jpg

I would have bought them all but karma is real, and I try not to be greedy. There were 5 or 6 left. The farting Pumbas were all gone. The BaTB sets were still 7.99 but I’ll bet they come down in price soon. They had at least a dozen left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG..."farting pumbas?!" - for real? Haha.

That's too funny.

Congratulations on the haul.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

Great price! I bought several of those sets. I don't collect the characters but they were just too cute! The farting Pumba is adorable. I also love the Meeko and Percy set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back