• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! Marvel Studios Infinity Stone Limited Edition Pin Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! Marvel Studios Infinity Stone Limited Edition Pin Set

pretty_Omi

No Longer Active
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hello fellow DPF'ers and Marvel fans!
Today I want to see if there is any interest in a co-op for this pin set!
file_15504654.jpeg

Brand new from Shop Disney .com, this set features all of the Infinity Stones individually, and together, in the Infinity Gauntlet. All pins are a Limited Edition of 1350. Total set price is $69.95.
Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Pin Set

I am the most interested in two of these pins, so maybe we can all work together! I'll start with the base price of each pin, so they'd be $10 each. I'd see if any coupons and such can apply, so we could save on shipping, but I would ultimately split that also, and then it would be $3.50 shipping from me to you, so expect the pins to be roughly $15?

1. Infinity Gauntlet -

2. The Tesseract (Space Stone) - ME!

3. The Orb (Power Stone) -

4. The Aether (Reality Stone) -

5. The Eye of Agamotto (Time Stone) - @chubs191

6. Loki's Scepter (Mind Stone) - ME!

7. Soul Stone -

Please comment if you're interested! Payment isn't due unless we fill all or most of the slots.

Last edited:
They had this set on clearance at my local Disney store... maybe you can buy one at a discount to gain your pins?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back