• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mary Poppins sing a long marquee!!! And possible frozen sing a long?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary Poppins sing a long marquee!!! And possible frozen sing a long?

disneygirl333

Gif Enchantress
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Hi all! I'm looking for the surprise sing a long mary poppins marquee that was released today! And if they decide to to a sing a long frozen marquee.... I NEEDS IT. :eek:

I have no idea if they'll do that, but I thought I'd ask. Please pm me if you have one!

thank you!

I can't PM you because it says that you have exceeded the amount of personal messages, and you must delete some to receive new personal messages.

Haha, I joked about the possibility of Frozen sing along marquee at the store... Didn't get a response one way or the other though... :)

Never know I suppose...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back